This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 10/11/2017
END DATE 12/14/2017
Fort Meade, MD
Ross Technologies, RTGX an Assured Information Security (AIS) company has a growing need for a System Engineer in Fort Meade, MD that possesses a Security + or CISSP certification.
* Evaluates, develops, and delivers technical input to the systems engineering process
* Develops technical documentation, system architecture, and system design documentation
* Interacts with the Government regarding Systems Engineering technical considerations and for associated problems, issues, or conflicts
* Oversees the technical integrity of work performed and deliverables associated with the Systems Engineering area of responsibility
* Communicates with other program personnel, Government overseers, and senior executives
* Analyzes system requirements and coordinates design and development activities
* Conducts briefings to a variety of audiences and conveys information in a clear and articulate manner
* Performs thorough engineering analysis and quick issue resolution simultaneously
* Minimum five years of experience as a System Engineer
* Experience with both Window and Linux administration is preferred.
* Minimum of Bachelor s Degree from an accredited college or university in System Engineering or related discipline
* Must possess a CISSP, Security + or any 8570 IASAE Level II Certification (ex. CASP, GSEC)
* Skills within a Windows or Linux environment is preferred RTGX is an equal opportunity employer, and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, or protected veteran status, or any other protected factors or classes.
RTGX is an EEO/AA employer. Female, minority, protected veterans, and disabled candidates are encouraged to apply.