Systems Administrator 2 9/20/2017
Grissom ARB, IN
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Position Summary:
This position provides enterprise-wide scripting support as a part of a cyber compliance support effort. This position supports AFRC in providing an AFRC-wide focused, always ready posture for successfully completing a Command Cyber Readiness Inspections (CCRI). Supports critical, MAJCOM-wide security-based functions.
Support base-centric servers supporting the base user population. Services/servers include:
- Print Servers
- File storage and backup services
- VMware suites and virtual services
- Authentication servers (currently Cisco ACS)
- Perform support for server issues; troubleshoot server and network issues with Government personnel.
- Perform server maintenance and patching to include server OS updates, security patches, and any other Government required patches.
- Maintain server Security Technical Implementation Guide (STIG) compliance and any other required information assurance actions.
- Perform maintenance and configuration of IIS and SQL Server as needed for server support.
- Troubleshoot server and network issues impacting the technical environment with Government personnel.
- Configure hardware for optimal performance.
Ensure NIPR/SIPR CAT vulnerabilities for each assigned server does not exceed AFRC, AF, DISA, or DoD vulnerability thresholds; must be
CDO Technologies, Inc. is an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V