Systems Engineer (Carmel, IN) (5262-228)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/20/2017
END DATE 1/13/2018
JOB DESCRIPTIONTracking Code
At Presidio, we think, architect, implement and support the practical reality of IT every day. We bring together the best minds in the industry to deliver IT excellence and support the answers to our clients IT challenges. As one of the largest IT-as-a-Service solution providers in the U.S., we combine experience and stability with regional expertise and the unique ability to cover local and global business needs. For more information about Presidio visit our website at www.presidio.com or follow us on Twitter @Presidio.
* Delivering projects through Statements of Work transactions on time and under budget
* Work with clients to structure project success to align with business goals:
* Lead discovery meetings and participate in detailed design whiteboard sessions.
* Defines design requirements and articulates the designed solution to the client
* Validates architecture
* Work parallel with Project Leaders, Coordinators, and Management in developing and delivering project documentation per the defined project deliverables.
* Integrate with a Team to participate and when needed, lead the execution of complex multi technology projects
* Authoring Professional Documentation for Client Review
* Authoring Logical and Physical Diagrams using Microsoft Visio
* Communication, Time Management, Planning, Verbal and Written skills
* Leading conversations and white boarding sessions in front of Clients and/or Peers
* Bachelor s degree or equivalent experience and/or military experience
* Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, or related discipline; equivalent experience acceptable
* 3-5 years of experience deploying and configuring enterprise level networks in a consulting role.
* Experience with installing and troubleshooting vmware, horizon view, microsoft ad, microsoft gpo.
* Strong understanding of tcp/ip
* Experience designing network solutions given client requirements and goals.
* Ability to manage and coordinate projects.
* Strong written and oral communication skills.
* Ability to travel as needed.
* Self-motivation and a desire to succeed.
* Ability to provide management and account team oral and written reports on the client needs, problems, interests, market situations, competitive activities, and potential for new products/services.
* Ability to work safely and responsibly to avoid injury/property damage, while maintaining a clean work area.
* VCP, MCSE certification preferred but not required
* Virtualization technology including:
* VMware ESXi / Horizon View
* Thinapp/Appstack installation
* Office 365 Migration
* Active Directory
* Group Policy Objects (GPO)
* Storage technology including:
* EMC, NetApp
* Basic understanding of Routing/Switching
Presidio Networked Solutions LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer/ VEVRAA Federal Contractor. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for this position regardless of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, ethnicity, veteran status, marital status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state and local statutes, regulations and ordinances.
To read more about employment discrimination protections under federal law, please visit: https://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf
If you have any difficulty using our online system and need an accommodation in the job application process due to a disability, please send an email to email@example.com or call 212.652.5700 for assistance.
Presidio Networked Solutions is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor requesting priority referrals of protected veterans for its openings. State Employment Services, please provide priority referrals to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 212.652.5700.
RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE NOTE - we have a strict PSL in place and we will only accept applications from agencies/business partners that have been invited to work on this role through the Presidio portal.
Candidate Resumes/CV's not submitted through our portal or submitted directly through to managers or HR will be considered unsolicited and will be treated as gifts and no fee will be payable.
We thank you for your cooperation in this matter.
Carmel , Indiana, United States