This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 10/11/2017
END DATE 3/22/2018
Ameritas Life Insurance Corp
JOB DESCRIPTIONAt Ameritas, fulfilling life is what we do daily. We continuously strive to help our customers and employees enjoy life at its very best by reducing uncertainty, helping grow assets and protecting what is most cherished. We're here to help people put worry behind and the future ahead and help enable a life that's rich in family, happiness, health and financial security. When lives are fulfilled, our mission is fulfilled.
Ameritas Life Insurance Corp is seeking a Quality Analyst to drive the business by assisting and contributing to the design, development, testing and deployment of business systems to meet Group Division goals and objectives.
Essential Job Functions
Perform systems tests, implements modifications and enhancements, provides communications, and support to all users of the affected business system(s) and various related sub-systems. The incumbent is proficient in using the business systems of Group as directed. Maintain and build a thorough knowledge of business processes, business systems and data, relationships.
Business Systems Development Expert
* Serve as a subject matter expert (SME) of 1 or more functions within a functional system.
* Deliver business systems on time, as promised.
* Create reporting from production systems and data stores as directed.
Key Stakeholder Support
* Proactive role.
* Support ALIC production planning through business systems delivery and development.
* Support Business Development partnering activities.
* Other key stakeholders include Group Division management and IT.
* Delivering monthly reporting to management created from database solutions supported
* Account Administration
* Problem report investigations
* Work closely with stakeholders and IT to ensure the quality assurance testing and sign-off process for business systems prior to delivery and deployment.
* Provide support to stakeholders for current business processes.
* Support or contribute to functional systems and technology processes.
* Support or contribute to the development process including design, implementation, testing, and support
* Identification and development of relevant associate training content.
* From time to time, may be required to deliver associate training content on business systems and processes.
* The incumbent must have a college degree or equivalent work experience, plus 2 years' experience showing increasing responsibility in a business/systems environment.
* Incumbent must have experience with testing and deploying small to mid-size projects. It is preferred the experience is with digital delivery systems including customer portals, ecommerce sites, and web applications.
* A technical degree or related certification is a plus.
* Insurance knowledge is desirable.
* The incumbent must be able to work in a team environment.
* Good oral and written communications skills are a must.
We are Ameritas: proud to say we're in the business of fulfilling life.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected? Veterans/Disabled
EEO is The Law, visit the following link for more information: