This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/20/2017
END DATE 11/29/2017
Bright Horizons Children's Centers
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description:
Join us in our beautiful BRAND NEW Northbrook center! This center is growing like crazy and needs YOU to grow with us! We are currently offering a $500 sign on bonus!
SETTING THE STAGE FOR GROWTHAs a Toddler Teacher, you will be working with children who are at a vital point in their development, and your guidance, patience, skills and passion will help shape who they become. Whether it is watching them discover the world, designing the curriculum that will be the foundation of their budding knowledge, or collaborating with other important people in their lives, you ll be doing something meaningful and worthwhile.At Bright Horizons, you ll also find opportunities to experience personal and professional breakthroughs of your own. As a company with a learning culture, you will discover your full potential through state-of-the-art-online training, leadership development and tuition reimbursement. Additionally, our company culture invites you to bring your whole self to work, because it is our unique attributes, perspectives and backgrounds that make us a stronger team.How will you help shape our future generation?WHAT YOU WILL DO AS A TODDLER TEACHER
* Nurture toddlers developing skills through positivity, reinforcement and communication
* Collaborate with and be supported by a talented team of early childhood professionals
* Develop emergent course curriculum designed to inspire children
* Become an ally and partner for parents, supporting, guiding and sharing in their child s growth and development
* Accomplish your own career goals and achieve personal growth through unlimited opportunities
* Impact the lives of children and families each and every day, during an important time of growth and development
* Live the HEART principles of Honesty, Excellence, Accountability, Respect, and Teamwork
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* High school diploma/GED required
* Meets state requirements for education and additional center/school requirements may apply
* A passion for child care and making a difference in the lives of young children
WE DO GIVE PREFERENCE TO CHILD CARE TEACHERS WITH THE FOLLOWING:
* Related college-level or CDA course work
* CDA or working towards an Associate s or Bachelor s degree
* 12 months of professional experience
BRIGHT HORIZONS A FRESH PERSPECTIVE ON LEARNINGIn addition to being the leading provider of high quality care and early education, Bright Horizons is the only child care company repeatedly named by FORTUNE as one of the 100 Best Companies to Work For . We are passionate about building an organization where you can make an impact on future generations. It begins with the educators that we hire, and by helping you grow with us. We support a well-rounded, individualized curriculum that is fully engaging and tailored to each child s developmental needs. This visionary approach helps craft enriching experiences, and empowers children to be confident and successful lifelong learners.BENEFITS WE OFFER
* Competitive salaries
* Career path opportunities
* Extensive health benefits
* Comprehensive tuition reimbursement
* Volunteer opportunities through Bright Horizons Foundation for Children
* Commuter benefits
* Health club discounts
* Cell phone discounts and much more
Bright Horizons is dedicated to creating a workforce that promotes and supports diversity and inclusion. We provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals without discrimination. Bright Horizons complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW.Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact the recruitment helpdesk at 855-877-6866 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis.Having technical issues with your online application? Contact us at email@example.com or 855-877-6866.