This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/20/2017
END DATE 11/29/2017
Bright Horizons Children's Centers
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description:
Apply now to enjoy a career as an infant teacher and accompany parents and children through the many developmental milestones and moments of discovery that occur in the first year of life. From rolling over and sitting up, to first steps and first friendships, children develop confidence from your patient, loving, and enthusiastic nature.At Bright Horizons, we support our employees in their lives both at home and at work. We ensure a work environment in which each employee's chosen path is respected, rewarded, and celebrated.Teaching infants at Bright Horizons, you will:
* Create warm and stimulating environments filled with different sights, sounds, textures, and sensations
* Comfort and support infants through one-on-one moments of basic care needs, play, and communication
* Enjoy collaborating with a talented team of early childhood professionals like yourself
* Partner with parents to support, guide and share in their child s growth and development
* Nurture your career aspirations and personal growth through unlimited opportunities
* Impact the lives of children and families each and every day
* High school diploma/GED required
* 60 semester hours of college-level course work with 6 credits of early childhood education or closely related course work or CDA required
* CDA or working towards an Associate s or Bachelor s degree preferred
* 12 Months of professional teaching experience preferred
* Must meet state requirements for education and additional center/school requirements may apply
Bright Horizons is dedicated to creating a workforce that promotes and supports diversity and inclusion. We provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals without discrimination. Bright Horizons complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW.Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact the recruitment helpdesk at 855-877-6866 or email@example.com. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis.Having technical issues with your online application? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 855-877-6866.