Team Lead, Audit Support 9/19/2017
Cotiviti USA, LLC
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Description
The Team Lead, Audit Support position is responsible for direct management of the Audit Support team. This may include, but is not limited to, provider and client support and completion of projects assigned by the Director or others. Collaborates with others in the group to ensure operational controls and day-to-day processes and procedures related to client and provider communication and support are in place and modified as regulatory or business needs require. This role monitors distribution of work among direct reports and works closely with internal Client Service Managers to supplement client support needs. This position is also responsible for the monitoring of and adherence to all applicable audit timeframes, guidelines, SOPs and SLAs.
Operations Management. Plans, schedules and coordinates the work of the department to achieve stated goals. Implements and utilizes metrics to monitor and ensure all activities are performed consistently within established company and audit guidelines. Effectively supervises assigned personnel, equipment operation and workflow. Actively monitor team performance and workload to ensure adequate task coverage and provide quantifiable recommendations and/or feedback to management.
Provides Oversight Support. Serves as escalation path for clients, providers, auditors, audit managers, scanning operations, and others by providing leadership and direction in responding to complex inquiries and problem resolution. Actively recommends system or process improvements or enhancements that will increase productivity, quality or cost containment.
Provides Communication Expertise. Based on client relationships, serves as a subject matter experience and key point of contact to facilitate responses for more complex inquiries and data requests from both internal and external customers. Communicates directly with higher levels of management (client or providers) as necessary following established processes and procedures. Ensures all regulatory and Cotiviti processes regarding PHI are observed. Urgently escalates all PHI concerns.
Meets or Exceeds Standards for Productivity. Ensures productivity goals and standards are set by the department are met. Ensures all department rules and processes are followed. Alerts internal stakeholders of system issues or other issues impacting productivity. Provides management team with call center statistics and reports on a scheduled or ad hoc basis.
Meets or Exceeds Standard for Quality. In collaboration with Director, establishes quality standards for the group. Responsible for driving performance of the group to attain established quality standards. Develops quantifiable and reportable performance metrics for the group. Alerts internal stakeholders of issues or concerns impacting quality of work.
Team Training and Leadership. Provides team leadership for the provider service team regarding process, procedures, and complex issue resolution. Trains staff on new or existing processes. Monitors work queues including but not limited to email, voice mail, and ticket system to insure we are providing timely turnaround. Actively recommends systems or process improvements or enhancements that will increase productivity, quality or cost containment. Exhibits a spirit of continuous improvement. Guides and trains staff on call techniques.
Education & Experience
* Associate's degree in related field required, including but not limited to Business, Nursing, Health Information Management. Bachelor's degree in related field preferred. Candidates possessing equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered.
* Minimum 5 years customer support experience required.
* Minimum 3 years direct supervision experience required.
* Previous experience in a call center environment preferred.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Ability to work well in and individual and team environment.
* Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and system databases are required.
* Requires working knowledge of applicable industry based standards, particularly regarding medical information, medical billing, and private health information. Prior experience managing highly confidential or regulated information, particularly PHI.
* We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
* Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
* Cotiviti is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Company provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants for employment without regard to gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity or expression, race, color, religion, national origin, ethnicity, ancestry, age, marital status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, mental or physical disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation..
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. We are also an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans. Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.