Team Lead, Identity Management Operations
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 5/18/2017
END DATE 7/17/2017
Saint Louis, MO
JOB DESCRIPTIONSchedule: Full-time
Job ID: REQ20005884
IAM Team Lead role will coordinate and delegate the responsibilities of the IAM groups, overseeing the day-to-day functions of these groups, and coordinate escalation efforts for support areas. Leads are subject matter experts for activities performed by the individual team they are leading, and will identify knowledge/training gaps, and may conduct training sessions with employees or implement cross training activity, so that team knowledge and skills are consistent and current. Leads may also train (or delegate training to) entry-level employees that will allow them to be on the same level as the team. The expectation would be that the Lead is abreast on all goals and objectives for the team in which they are leading.
IAM Team leads consider the abilities and expertise of the team members assist with dispersing assignments and identify instances where skillsets are not adequately represented on the team. Leads will recommend changes/improvements to team processes, will help drive changes driven by IAM management, and will work to motivate teams and maintain a collaborative and conducive working environment.
* Keeping abreast of changes in the standards, policies, technologies and methodologies that pertain to the team function
* Carry out administrative functions for on/off shore contingent workers
* Develop and disperse team metrics in a dashboard display
* Assist in risk assessment and risk management
* Give direction and guidance
* Coach and mentor team members
* Review assignments for accuracy and quality
* Delegate responsibilities and coordinate work efforts
* Assist in development and execution of company policies
* Coordinate and Collaborate with other departments across the ESI Enterprise
* Attend meetings as required
* Special projects as assigned
* BA/BS degree in Information Systems or related field.
* 5-8 years relevant experience or MA/MS with 3-5 years relevant experience.
* Microsoft application software (i.e., Word, Excel, Visio and Project)
* Ability to lead, motivate, handle difficult employee relations issues and create a culture that supports high employee morale in local and remote locations.
* Conceptual knowledge of IT concepts, procedures and practices. Advanced problem solving skills and the ability to work collaboratively with other departments to resolve complex issues with innovative solutions. Demonstrated ability to prioritize work load and meet project deadlines. Excellent oral and written communication skills. Ability to build strong relationships with business and other IT leaders
* Excellent decision making and organizational skills
* Strong analytical skills
* Effective listener and communicator
* Demonstrate effective coaching and mentoring skills
* Ability to juggle multiple assignments, with frequently changing priority
* Strong attention to detail
* Ability to effectively collaborate, strong team orientation
* Ability to recognize potential issues/areas of concern, and communicate to leadership
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
This expansive group is accountable for planning, building and driving core technology solutions and services across virtually every aspect of the business, including Infrastructure, Engineering, Operations, Architecture, Pharmacy Technology, Home Delivery, Specialty and IT Service Management. The following teams help comprise this ever-important group:
* IT Architecture & Innovation defines and drives the company s architecture strategy.
* IT Engineering manages all engineering activities associated with the company s architecture and attendant technology.
* IT Operations manages all the technology that supports the company s operational functions.
ABOUT EXPRESS SCRIPTS
Advance your career with the company that makes it easier for people to choose better health.
Express Scripts is a leading healthcare company serving tens of millions of consumers. We are looking for individuals who are passionate, creative and committed to creating systems and service solutions that promote better health outcomes.
Join the company that Fortune magazine ranked as one of the 'Most Admired Companies' in the pharmacy category. Then, use your intelligence, creativity, integrity and hard work to help us enhance our products and services.
We offer a highly competitive base salary and a comprehensive benefits program, including medical, prescription drug, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, life insurance, paid time off, tuition assistance and an employee stock purchase plan.
Express Scripts is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. Applicants must be able to pass a drug test and background investigation.
Express Scripts is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Express Scripts is an EOE
Express Scripts is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, nationality, ancestry, age, disability or status as a disabled veteran or veteran of the Vietnam era, pregnancy, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, citizenship or membership in any other legally protected class. None of the questions in this application are intended to elicit information regarding any protected characteristics, nor imply any limitation, illegal preferences or discrimination based upon non-job-related information or protected characteristics.Applicants must be able to pass a drug test and background investigation and, depending on position requirements, a Department of Defense background investigation. AA/EOE.