Team Lead, Inside Sales 9/16/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Organization Overview
Fortinet (NASDAQ: FTNT) protects the most valuable assets of some of the largest enterprise, service provider and government organizations across the globe. The company's fast, secure and global cyber security solutions provide broad, high-performance protection against dynamic security threats while simplifying the IT infrastructure. They are strengthened by the industry's highest level of threat research, intelligence and analytics. Unlike pure-play network security providers, Fortinet can solve organizations' most important security challenges, whether in networked, application or mobile environments - be it virtualized/cloud or physical. More than 310,000 customers worldwide, including some of the largest and most complex organizations, trust Fortinet to protect their brands. Learn more at http://www.fortinet.com, the Fortinet Blog http://blog.fortinet.com/ or FortiGuard Labs http://www.fortiguard.com/.
United States [US]
Team Lead, Inside Sales
Full Time Regular
The Team Lead, Inside Sales leads a team of Inside Sales Representatives for the Latin American Region. The Team Lead is in charge of guiding, selecting and coaching the reps, introduce them to the sales teams and give them the necessary tools to achieve their goals. Also, analyze sales data and receive input from the sales executives in the field. Manage and evaluate performance individually and as a group. Ensure a fun and hard working environment; showing always a solid and consistent team oriented 100% to give outstanding results.
* Lead, guide, select, motivate, coach and train the Inside Sales Representatives.
* Elaborate the proper tools and methods to guide the team to succeed in their roles.
* Setting and tracking sales targets for the team
* Complete a weekly report with the activities done, including the weekly forecast and
commit for management visibility
* Execute weekly calls with the Inside Sales Team
* Prepare quarterly and annual sales results
* Ensure sales, finance and legal policies and procedures are met
* Build an open-communication environment for the team
* Liaise with Marketing and Field Sales Team to ensure pipeline creation, mutual
coordination and closed deals.
Required Skills, Experience & Education
* Eight years or more of sales experience in IT companies
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Spanish and English A MUST
* The candidate must be based in Miami (resident or US citizen)
* Proven work experience as a Team Lead, Inside Sales
* Hands on experience with Salesforce.com
* In-depth understanding of the sales administration process
* Excellent interpersonal and team management skills
* Strong analytical and organizational skills
* Numerical abilities and problem-solving attitude
* BSc degree in Sales, Business Administration or relevant field
EEOC / AAP
Accommodation: If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact Fortinet, Inc at (408) 235-7700 of email@example.com for assistance.
EEO: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.