Technical Content Manager Sr. (GA, Warner Robins)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 10/10/2017
END DATE 1/20/2018
Warner Robins, GA
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Summary: The Technical Content Manager Sr. is required to keep abreast of latest state-of-the-art equipment and procedures through review of engineering drawings and data, repair manuals, technical bulletins, manufacturer's catalogs, and supply catalog data to maintain expert technical knowledge.
Essential Functions include, but are not limited to: (Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.)
* Evaluate operational capability, reviews performance data and recommend corrections to equipment design deficiencies.
* Authorized access to classified information; active security clearance or ability to obtain security clearance.
* Participate in testing of new and modified equipment as well as train users and maintainers on approved procedures.
* Present oral and written reports, briefings, and recommendations to senior leadership.
* Investigate, analyze and recommend technical advice for system/equipment accidents, incidents, and failures.
* Assist in troubleshooting and repairing difficult and unusual problems including those which have not been previously resolved.
* Provide technical advice and guidance on installation, adaptation, configuration or enhancement of aircraft, programs and systems.
* Test, train and field support to customers regarding technical aspects of designated systems and services.
Provide expertise for the resolution of technical problems. * Senior level knowledge of designated systems. Answers questions about installation, operation, configuration, customization and usage of designated systems and services. * Apply senior diagnostic techniques to identify problems, investigate causes and recommend solutions to correct common failures.
* Direct the work effort of internal staff.
* Other duties as assigned.