Technical Support Business Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2017
END DATE 11/18/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONPTC Company Description
PTC (Nasdaq: PTC) is a $1B+ global provider of technology platforms and enterprise applications for smart and connected products, operations, and systems. Our enterprise applications serve manufacturers and other businesses that create, operate and service products. Our award-winning ThingWorx technology platforms help companies achieve a new reality in smart, connected things and systems - deriving new value emerging from the Internet of Things market. An early pioneer in Computer Aided Design (CAD) software, PTC today employs more than 6,000 professionals serving more than 28,000 businesses worldwide. We are headquartered in Needham, MA.
Technical Support Business Analyst
Job Description for Advertising Purposes
The Business System and Infrastructure team, within the Customer Strategy Organization, is responsible for providing advice on technology and delivering development, configuration, maintenance and support of the various applications around CRM, web and BI analytics/reporting. One of the critical applications to the organization s success is Salesforce, which is used to manage the customer interactions and life cycle.
One goal of the Business System and Infrastructure team is to align the technology roadmap of Salesforce with the long term vision and goals of the Customer Strategy organization. The CRM Business Analyst would be part of the Business System and Infrastructure team and will contribute on change process, will work with the Business to gather requirements, making the link with the development team and make successful release deployment.
* Maintain cost effective CRM systems, including Customization decrease and Out Of The Box approach through all implementation being made into CRM Systems
* Create and manage CRM execution and release roadmaps
* Manage relationships and communication with upper management, supporting strategic roadmaps to the organization s needs
* Validate, support and influence the raising of CRM change requests to the change control board through formulating business need, prioritization of changes, strategic roadmap, etc.
* Work with key stakeholders within the Customer Strategy Organization to review business requirements and provide consultation/advice on recommended solutions and approach
* Provide guidance and review of high level, transformational business requirements with the Business Analysts, contributing to long-term, cost efficient technical solutions (both strategic and operational)
* Dealing with Ambiguity: Can effectively cope with change; can shift gears comfortably; can decide and act without having the total picture; isn't upset when things are up in the air; doesn't have to finish things before moving on; can comfortably handle risk and uncertainty.
* Drive for Results: Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully; is constantly and consistently one of the top performers; very bottom-line oriented; steadfastly pushes self and others for results.
* Applied knowledge of CRM systems, specifically Salesforce Service Cloud and Knowledge Cloud, preferably within the Customer Services industries.
* Ability to work with and interact with all levels of the Customer Strategy Organization, including senior Management and more junior team members.
* Skilled communicator within a worldwide team of engineers, developers and managers.
* A desire and passion to drive new business and be part of a winning team.
* Bachelor s Degree, Master s preferred, with a previous experience of senior manager/director level
* New Full-time position
* Located in Needham, Massachusetts
Job Req Number
Why Join Us and Benefits Summary
PTC is a great place to work. Our culture is one of excellence, innovation, empowerment, and caring about our customers, communities, and employees. We have built an action oriented culture of integrity and trust, creating a sense of team spirit at both the departmental and company-wide level. At PTC, we have great employees and know that they are critical to the company s success.
The Core Values we live by to achieve our success are:
* Customer Success
* Innovation & Empowerment
* Integrity & Professionalism
* Social Responsibility through Shared Value
We are looking to add strong candidates that uphold the PTC Core Values and are eager to grow and develop their careers with us. If you share these values and enjoy a work environment that is fast paced, hands on, and results oriented, then PTC is the place for you.
PTC benefits are among the most competitive in the industry. While your salary is the major component of your compensation, you also receive a competitive benefits package including:
* Retirement Savings Plan with Company Match
* Healthcare and Dental insurance
* Paid Time Off and Sick Time
* Birthday Day-off
* Tuition Reimbursement (Canada, India, Israel, US)
* Holiday Pay
* Employee Referral Program
* Management and Employee Training Development
* Other Regional-specific Benefits
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.