Technology - HCM & Comp Acctg & Services Technology - Comp Accounting BA/Developer - Vice President - Jersey City 10/10/2017
The Goldman Sachs Group
Jersey City, NJ
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
Our team of engineers builds solutions to the most complex problems. We develop cutting-edge systems and processes that form the core of our key business and enable transactions to move in milliseconds. We provide real-time access to critical deal information and crunch billions of data points each day to inform firm-wide market insights and strategies. Team members have the opportunity to work at the forefront of technology innovation alongside industry leaders and make significant contributions to the field.
Business Analyst/Java Developer. This role will be responsible for the following:
* Business analysis
* Deep dive analysis on processes/workflows
* Suggest enhancements and document requirements where needed to streamline
Manages and accounts for all salary, bonus, and other types of remuneration paid to employees of the firm. Analysis and reporting of wage information and tax payments to domestic and international tax authorities. Accounting, reporting and taxation of Equity Compensation.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
The candidate should have a strong engineering background with experience encompassing the full software development lifecycle across a variety of architectural stacks. The candidate will be involved in requirements gathering, design, architecture, implementation, testing and support for software solutions in the Technology Division. The candidate must have solid oral and written communication and organizational skills, and be comfortable in a technical role in a geographically diverse environment.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* Strong analytical and communication skills
* Energetic and self-motivated, ability to work in high paced environment with tight deadlines
* Able to build and sustain long-term relationships with clients and colleagues
* Able to apply knowledge and experience in decision-making to arrive at creative and commercial solutions for the business
* Can manage multiple tasks and use judgment to prioritize and escalate to influence objectives
* Core Java skills
* Knowledge of Design Patterns
* Experienced with software development on Windows and Linux
* Hands-on experience of test driven development
* Automated testing & tools (JUnit, JMeter, Cucumber, etc.)
* Continuous builds & associated tooling (Maven, Gradle)
* Experience with BPMN modeling and Workflow solutions would be a plus
* Scripting languages & Shell Scripting would be a plus
* Database skills
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2017. All rights reserved
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.