Platform - Enterprise Technology Operations - Client Services
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 10/9/2017
END DATE 4/21/2018
The Goldman Sachs Group
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONMORE ABOUT THIS JOB
What We Do
At Goldman Sachs, our Engineers don t just make things we make things possible. Change the world by connecting people and capital with ideas. Solve the most challenging and pressing engineering problems for our clients. Join our engineering teams that build massively scalable software and systems, architect low latency infrastructure solutions, proactively guard against cyber threats, and leverage machine learning alongside financial engineering to continuously turn data into action. Create new businesses, transform finance, and explore a world of opportunity at the speed of markets.
Engineering, which is comprised of our Technology Division and global strategists groups, is at the critical center of our business, and our dynamic environment requires innovative strategic thinking and immediate, real solutions. Want to push the limit of digital possibilities* Start here.
Who We Look For
Goldman Sachs Engineers are innovators and problem-solvers, building solutions in risk management, big data, mobile and more. We look for creative collaborators who evolve, adapt to change and thrive in a fast-paced global environment.
Client Services is part of Global Services team within Technology. Our client base is business users across all the divisions within the EMEA region. We are the physical face of Desktop Support covering hardware issues and provisioning tasks. We work closely with our Services Centres counterparts in Bangalore and Salt Lake City. We are also involved in project activities across all business areas.
Design, engineer, deploy & lifecycle manage the firm's voice, multimedia systems, messaging platforms, desktop and productivity apps including; MS Exchange, perimeter gateways, MS Office, Outlook, Visio, Google docs, Trader voice platforms, call manager and Telepresence. The group ensures the resiliency, optimization, security and protection of our systems and the delivery and management of the firm's robust product groups.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
* Physical IT Support in live business environment including trading floors delivery to high standards expected by clients
* Multimedia Support including setup of AV calls using in-house tools
* Provisioning of Blackberry and all desktop hardware
* Desktop moves
* Blackberry troubleshooting
* Voice recording checkouts
* Escalate problems where necessary and follow up with users through to resolution
* Work flow provided by ticket based systems that need to be updated or closed out when issue resolved or hardware provisioned
* Project work, including desktop deployments to refurbished floors
* Work on a support Rota. Working early or late shifts.
* Adherence to compliance, Technology Risk and procedural standards
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* Strong hardware repair and maintenance skills covering desktop and Blackberry
* Microsoft office suite of applications
* Exposure/Experience working on a trading environment
* Exposure to financial markets
* Understand the time criticality
* Client facing, ability to work in a collaborative team environment
* Flexible, adaptable and motivated
* Shows initiative and a self-starter
* Comfortable multitasking and ability to learn new technologies
* Team players who are able to thrive in a fast paced trading environment
* The role will involve support dealing with senior business users
* Strong verbal and written communication skills and customer service skills are essential
* Past customer service/help desk experience
* Citrix platforms
* Microsoft platforms
* Micosoft Office
* Inhouse built specific platforms
* Ticket logging systems
* Dell HP and other Desktop Hardware manufactures
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2018. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.