Technology - Platform - Entitlements Platform - Developer - Vice President - Jersey City 10/9/2017
The Goldman Sachs Group
Jersey City, NJ
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
Our team of engineers builds solutions to the most complex problems. We develop cutting-edge systems and processes that form the core of our key business and enable transactions to move in milliseconds. We provide real-time access to critical deal information and crunch billions of data points each day to inform firm-wide market insights and strategies. Team members have the opportunity to work at the forefront of technology innovation alongside industry leaders and make significant contributions to the field.
Entitlements Platform is a global, multi-disciplinary team responsible for developing systems used to manage privilege across the firm s technology resources. Partnering with colleagues from Technology, Risk and the business, Entitlements Platform delivers solutions that enable the business to manage risks associated with logical security.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
* Develop, Design and deploy entitlements solutions
* Interact with risk and business partners to design solutions to reduce risk
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* Programming expertise in one or more of the following languages: Python, Java, C++, Slang
* Strong risk management focus
* Energy, self-motivation and independence to manage multiple tasks
* Analytical mindset, creativity and commercial focus to deliver optimal solutions for the business
* Strong oral and written communication skills
* Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science
* Experience with information security / privilege management
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2017. All rights reserved
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.