Technology - Platform - Strategy and Execution Technician - Vice President - Jersey City
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 10/9/2017
END DATE 2/9/2018
The Goldman Sachs Group
Jersey City, NJ
JOB DESCRIPTIONMORE ABOUT THIS JOB
Our team of engineers builds solutions to the most complex problems. We develop cutting-edge systems and processes that form the core of our key business and enable transactions to move in milliseconds. We provide real-time access to critical deal information and crunch billions of data points each day to inform firm-wide market insights and strategies. Team members have the opportunity to work at the forefront of technology innovation alongside industry leaders and make significant contributions to the field.
The role will involve managing individual projects, setting best practices for the BU and assisting in the management of the overall portfolio. The individual will be expected to be able to become technical enough in any Platform area to have meaningful discussions with lead engineers
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
* Planning and ensuring delivery for strategic projects
* Communicating status to key stakeholders and management
* Escalating and mitigating execution risks/issues to minimize impacts to the projects
* Leveraging technology and tools to streamline processes
* Tracking deliverables and risks
* Driving problem management and engineering solutions
* Coordinating and reporting on the Platform book of work
* Managing internal reporting workflows
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* Bachelor's degree or above
* Ability to successfully multitask between many tasks at one time
* 3+ years experience as a project manager
* Excellent communication and organizational skills
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2018. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.