Territory Client Account Executive
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 10/8/2017
END DATE 1/3/2018
JOB DESCRIPTIONWorkfront, Inc is a leading provider of Marketing Work Management software. We are a dynamic, fast growing company with great opportunities, top ranked benefits, and an employee focused company culture. We are seeking a Territory Sales Professional to join a team of overachieving professionals.
The Territory Sales team works with existing customers with up to 1,000 employees and is responsible for closing business, expanding relationships and building opportunities within assigned accounts. We are looking for sales experts that can take ownership of assigned accounts and create significant growth.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
* 3-5 years sales experience, SaaS sales preferred
* Technical Sales experience preferred (consultative, solution experience selling software products)
* Bachelor s degree
* Understand and utilize the Challenger Sale technique
* Proven track record of continually exceeding quota targets
* Ability to gather information on customer business processes, critical success factors, and competitive standing to deliver value-added business solutions
* Knowledge of the work management, project management and portfolio management market space, competitors and related industries
* Experience building qualified growth pipeline quarter over quarter, and positioning business to close each month
* Strong analytical skills that enable the development of complete sales cycle
* Proven track record in developing and managing clients in multiple industries
* Independent thinker, with good judgment skills and proven track record in problem solving
* Excellent presentation skills, business writing skills and oral communication skills
* Must be capable of balancing general prospecting requirements, fulfilling customer needs and meeting company expectations and goals
* Strong knowledge of Salesforce.com is preferred
* Exceed assigned sales quotas and objectives and build new revenue through the expansion and growth of business relationships with current customers
* Work with customers to understand and identify their strategic vision and objectives and align our products and services where opportunities exist
* Thoroughly understand specific customer s work management/project management needs and demonstrate Workfront's ability to solve those needs
* Perform sales presentations/demonstrations to match solutions with identified needs
* Accurately forecast quarterly and monthly sales by possessing a full understanding of customers specific decision-making and purchasing process
* Meet face to face with customers to build relationships and gain an excellent understanding of their political and corporate environment
* Effectively manage RFP s, bids & other customer requirements
* Expedite the sales cycle by demonstrating superior knowledge of Workfront solutions
* Increase deal size through a consultative and analytical sales approach.
* Develop and manage pipeline activity and monitor sales activity against assigned quotas.
* Acquire and integrate industry knowledge related to general trends, emerging technologies, and competitors