Test Material Processor 10/12/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY ATI Forged Products produces and markets a wide range of specialty metal alloys, including titanium, nickel, and steel forgings to end use markets such as aerospace, energy, oil & gas, and general industrial markets. We have several operating facilities and deliver products to customers globally.
We are currently seeking a Test Material Processor at our Cudahy, WI plant located approximately 5 miles south of Milwaukee.
This position is responsible conducting and preparing test samples through machine tool operation for metallurgical testing.
Position responsibilities include:
* Requires operation of large cutoff machine, saws, lathes, automatic grinder
* Ability to learn CNC equipment, including but not limited to lathes, waterjet, and band saw
* Processes incoming test material into test specimens through layout, sectioning, experimental heat treatment, and finish machining
* Responsible for macro etching of etch samples
* Prepares test samples such as chips, spectrograph, and micros
* Keep records of receipts and verification of incoming material, hardness verification, storage/retrieval and scrapping test material, maintenance of tools, centers, notching tools and other appropriate tooling
* Other job duties as assigned
If you are organized, motivated and can work independently and as a part of a dynamic team, please contact us. We offer excellent salary compensation, and a comprehensive benefits package. For consideration, submit your resume and salary requirements.
ATI and its subsidiary companies will provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to applicant's race, color, religion, sex, gender, genetic information, national origin, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by federal or state law. The company will provide reasonable accommodations to allow an applicant to participate in the hiring process if so requested.
* High School Diploma or equivalent
* Ability to read and understand blueprints
* Strong Computer Skills
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Exceptional interpersonal skills
* Strong analytical skills to analyze and resolve difficult problems effectively and implement long term solutions
* Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
* Ability to work as a team player to optimize and standardize processes
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.