This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 5/18/2017
END DATE 8/1/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONSuperior Group is looking to hire Test Technician for their client in Milpitas
The Test Technician reports directly to the Test Lead or Test Manager. The Test Technician may perform a variety of tasks in accordance with their training, experience, and skill.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
• Creates and maintains programs for the AOI, AXI, SPI equipment, FPT, and ICT.
• Creates parts library in the database
• Troubleshoots machine programs as needed
• Support production as needed.
• Interface and support internal customers (production, quality, engineering, etc.)
• Follows all health and safety policies at all times.
• Operates Test equipment to include AOI, AXI, SPI, FPT, ICT, and F/T
• Supporting a Quality Management system including conformance to ISO based registrations and controls for the facility business plan based upon targeted market sectors.
• Possess good communication, listening, and interpersonal skills with the ability to relate to individuals from multi-cultural backgrounds, and build trusting relationships in order to gain support and achieve results, at all levels within the organization.
• Possess a high level of integrity in handling confidential and sensitive information.
• Must be self-directed, dependable, and motivated with excellent relationship and time management skills.
• Supporting Lean, Six Sigma, and/or other related processes for continuous improvement of critical operational metrics across key functions.
• Preparing activity reports and other data input as required.
• Maintaining courteous, professional and effective working relationships with employees at all levels of the organization.
• Develop and maintain courteous and effective working relationships with clients, vendors, and representatives of external organizations.
• To communicate information and state problems or challenges to be resolved in a clear, concise, courteous, nondiscriminatory and professional manner and be able to provide clarification, as necessary.
• Performing related duties as assigned (Related duties as assigned are duties that may not be specifically listed in the class specification or position description, but are within the general occupational series and responsibility level typically associated with the employee's class of work.)
Qualifications Required/Job Specifications:
• Experience managing employees and the customer commit process
• Experience supporting Quality Management Systems (ISO) and Customer Satisfaction -Proficient with PC-based software including Microsoft Office Suite, including intermediate knowledge of Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
• 5+ years in an EMS contract manufacturing environment specializing in PCBA and mechanical assemblies
• High School Diploma or GED required
• Proficient with PC-based software including Microsoft Office Suite, including intermediate knowledge of Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
• Strong, effective organizational skills required; detail oriented; ability to multitask
• Demonstrated effective leadership abilities required
• Possess excellent communication skills in both verbal and written form
• Ability to read, and interpret engineering instructions, schematics, technical procedures, and various reports
• Ability to keep accurate documentation
• Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers and employees;
• Ability to apply basic concepts of algebra and geometry
• Ability to apply advanced concepts of algebra, statistics, and geometry
• Ability to use common sense to solve practical problems
• Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form
• Maintain courteous, professional and effective working relationships with employees at al