This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2017
END DATE 11/17/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONTester Automated
3rd Shift: Sunday - Thursday 10:00 p.m. - 6:30 a.m.
If you are highly energized and looking to grow professionally as the company grows and you value working in a clean, temperature controlled environment, we have the job for you! Our production positions are structured in order to consistently produce our products with minimal quality variation. Our shop floor operators work hands on to manufacture product needed for customer demand and to meet on time delivery for optimum customer satisfaction.
BASIC BACKGROUND REQUIREMENTS ARE:
Successfully Interview with relevant hiring team
Successfully pass pre-employment drug test
Previous production experience in a printed circuit board assembly manufacturing environment
Knowledgeable of ICT test fixtures
Good computer skills
Conduct in circuit and functional tests based on customer requirements
KEY PERFORMANCE OBJECTIVES INCLUDE:
- Complete required HR, Safety, Quality and Benefits Orientation
- Complete Component Identification Training and pass post training assessment
- Complete position certification training and pass post training assessment
Week 2 6 months
- Learn and comply with: Paperless Work Instruction Documentation System, ESD Requirements,
Timekeeping, Standard Operation Procedures, and where necessary
- SAP defect recording and/or Aegis Traceability Recording
- Begin On-The-Job-Training with assigned trainer; Listen and follow instructions
- Participate in 90 day review process
- Communicate with other shifts to ensure that relevant information is shared for maximum
understanding of production situations (i.e. quality issues, missing parts, machine issues,
- Complete Yellowbelt Training
- Cross train on other jobs within the team/shift
- Participate in one year review process
- Keep personal data up to date and accurate in ESS
- Follow all handbook practices
- Maintain attendance record with less than 2% absenteeism rate
- Work effectively as a team with other members of the line/group
In year one this position will be given the opportunity to accomplish the following:
Cross train on 3-5 other jobs within the team/shift
Be able to: navigate SAP transactions (including defects recording and traceability).
Anticipate the needs of the line based upon schedule requirements and independently make decision to support needs.
Kimball Electronics is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status.
Due to our role in Mfg. U.S. Defense products covered by the Arms Export Control Act, we are only able to hire as employees persons who are either U.S. citizens or permanent U.S. Residents.