Therapist -Counselor -Social Worker- Employee Assistance Professional - Part-Time
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 5/18/2017
END DATE 8/4/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONSummary of Job: This is a PRN position with an average of 2-5 hours a week. Provide short-term problem solving/counseling services to individuals, couples, and families within our employer contracts or EAP affiliate networks. In addition, provide effective consultation for management referrals relating to job performance concerns and critical incident response for tragic employee/workplace events. EAP services focus on enhancing employee well-being, workplace productivity, and effectiveness.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Knowledge and ability to implement EAP core technology
* Abide by both professional and EAPA code of ethics and standards
* Responsible for completing assessments, formulating action plans/goals, providing short-term, solution-focused counseling, and education to employees and their household members in areas such as stress, depression, anxiety, substance abuse, workplace concerns, relationships, etc.
* Maintain confidentiality at all times
* Make appropriate referrals based on assessment needs
* Complete all paperwork in a timely fashion based on employer or affiliate paperwork requirements
* Be familiar with various local resources and referral sources
* Provide crisis intervention
* Respond to client needs in a timely and professional manner
* Keep clinical director informed of all potential issues that could impact the program or organization
* Attend staff meetings which occur every other month (evening)
Job Qualifications: Master's degree in social work, marriage and family, mental health counseling, or related field. Must be licensed as a behavioral health professional with the State of Indiana. Candidate with a minimum of five (5) years of counseling experience post graduate, as well as experience working as an employee assistance professional. Employee Assistance Specialist - Clinical (EAS-C) is strongly preferred.
Experience in critical incident response and workplace trainings are also a plus
Centerstone is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.