Traffic Project Manager 9/19/2017
Mulkey Engineers & Consultants
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY CALYX Engineers and Consultants is seeking a full-time traffic project manager for our Cary, NC office. This individual will manage projects in the traffic services group including traffic impact studies, DRIs, signal warrant studies, transportation plans, sub-area studies, freight studies, bike/ped plans, corridor studies, parking plans, traffic signal design, timing, ITS, safety studies, and the like. The most frequent and essential work activities include:
* Interact with clients from project startup to completion.
* Ensure projects are completed on time, within budget, and of the highest quality.
* Assist with proposal development.
* Market CALYX to existing and potential clients and maintain positive client relationships.
* Represent CALYX at professional functions.
* Assist group manager with billing and collections process.
Prerequisites for employment include:
* Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering or Civil Engineering Technology
* 5-7 years of directly related professional work experience
* PE required, working towards PTOE and/or AICP
* Excellent writing skills
* Knowledge of AutoCAD and/or Microstation
* Intermediate level Microsoft Office
* Valid Driver's License
For the past 24 years, CALYX Engineers and Consultants has developed a reputation for providing quality services in the areas of roadway and structure design, site and civil engineering, land surveying, building structure design, subsurface utility engineering, construction engineering inspection, transportation planning, traffic services, water resources, cultural resources, and environmental services. Founded on the premise that every project, regardless of size or complexity, deserves unmatched expertise and quality assurance from concept to completion, CALYX has grown from an entrepreneurial startup to one of the most well respected civil engineering firms in the Southeast. Headquartered in Raleigh, NC, CALYX has 165 employees with offices in metro Atlanta and Columbus, GA; and Charlotte, NC; and Rock Hill, SC. To learn more, please visitwww.CALYXengineers.com or follow us on Twitter or Facebook.
To apply for this position and learn more about our company, please visit Www.CALYXengineers.com/jobs.
CALYX Engineers and Consultants is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All employment decisions are based on business needs without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability or veteran status.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.