Corporate Trainer 10/11/2017
Crawford & Company
Peachtree Corners, GA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY POSITION SUMMARY
Responsible for evaluating, designing, coordinating and delivering a comprehensive range of learning and education programs relating to professional and management development.
* Work in conjunction with business unit leaders and HR partners to gain knowledge of learning gaps and conduct initial needs assessment
* Design and develop content for employee development and leadership training curriculum using proven training methods and techniques
* Develop teaching aids such as participant and instructor guides, reference works etc. using instructional design and learning methodologies
* Deliver and/or coordinate consistent high quality training covering a range of management/leadership and professional development training including both on-site and virtual training
* Utilize effective evaluation tools to measure results and impact of training and design and implement improvements to curriculum
* Report on progress and effectiveness of training sessions and seek constructive feedback to continue to elevate the level of training within the organization
* Stays abreast of new training methods and media and competitor training techniques and knowledge and current trends in field
* Upholds the Crawford Code of Conduct
* Bachelor s degree in Education, HR, Business or related field
* 7 plus years of professional experience in training with at least 4 years of experience in adult learning, instructional design, curriculum development utilizing blended learning approaches
* Prior work experience employing instructional design principles and practices including adult learning methodology, interactive training and learning design, eLearning design principles, and designing for multi-generational audiences.
* Position requires some travel
* Maintenance of certification and/or licensing in field; continuing education courses when required
* Strong understanding of instructional design and adult learning methods
* Deep understanding of the content and course creation methods
* Excellent writing, communication and public speaking skills
* Solutions oriented and client focused
* Great interpersonal skills open, honest and empathetic
* High energy, passion and ability to motivate others
* Strong organizational ability, including time management and project management skills
* Excellent analytical ability
* Ability to learn and use new technologies to design and deliver training
Based in Atlanta, Crawford & Company (NYSE: CRD-A and CRD-B) is the world s largest publicly listed independent provider of claims management solutions to insurance companies and self-insured entities with an expansive global network serving clients in more than 70 countries. The Crawford Solution offers comprehensive, integrated claims services, business process outsourcing and consulting services for major product lines including property and casualty claims management, workers compensation claims and medical management and legal settlement administration. More information is available at www.crawfordandcompany.com.
In addition to a competitive salary, Crawford offers you:
* Career advancement potential locally, nationally and internationally. Crawford & Company has more than 700 locations in 70 countries;
* On-going training opportunities through every stage of your career
* Strong benefits package including matching 401k; health, dental, and life insurance; employee stock purchase plans; tuition reimbursement and so much more.
Crawford & Company participates in E-Verify and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V
Crawford & Company is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Crawford via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written Statement of Work in place for this position from Crawford HR/Recruitment will be deemed the sole property of Crawford. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Crawford as a result of the referral or through other means.