Training & Communications Analyst (Instructional Designer) 9/20/2017
Jersey City, NJ
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job ID: 20170808-9799-JB
Company Name: Verisk Analytics
Verisk Analytics has an amazing story to tell. In 2016, Forbes magazine named Verisk Analytics to its World s Most Innovative Companies list and to its America s Best Large Employers list. If you re looking for a career that transforms, inspires, challenges, and rewards you, then come join us.
At Verisk, you can build a rewarding career with challenging and meaningful work; create a positive, lasting impact on the business; and find the support, coaching, and training you need to advance your career. Our culture of innovation means your ideas on how to improve our business will be heard. As key contributors to our success, our team members enjoy working in a business-casual, collaborative environment that offers state-of-the-art resources, advanced technologies, and an excellent benefits package.
Verisk Analytics is a leading data analytics provider serving customers in insurance, natural resources, and financial services. We ve been delivering data, analytics, and decision support services to our customers for more than 45 years. At Verisk, you ll be part of an organization that s committed to serving the long-term interests of our stakeholders, including the communities where we operate.
ISO, a unit of Verisk Analytics (VRSK), is an insurance solutions company specializing in applying advanced analytic techniques and data management skills to the challenge of accurately assessing risk in the property and casualty insurance industry. Our clients include many of the nation's leading property and casualty insurers.
ISO s Marketing team needs a driven, Instructional Designer, like you, for supporting Verisk Insurance Solutions personal lines Underwriting team by assisting in the development and management of internal training programs.
Other responsibilities include:
* Develop ongoing and product mastery programs which contain elements such as video presentations, exams/quizzes, supplements and activities
* Create and administer activities in a learning management system (LMS) and future sales enablement platform
* Coordinate and host a monthly, 30 minute educational event via WebEx for a team of sales representatives
* Cultivate collaborative relationships with SMEs and business associates across all of Verisk
* Track engagement of virtual events and on-demand programs in an LMS
* Assist in posting and maintenance of online training materials and resources
* Perform other training and communication projects or duties as assigned
* Manage any personal travel arrangements and expenses
* At least 2-4 years developing internal/corporate communications, sales training or providing support to sales, product and/or marketing teams
* High proficiency working with the MS Office Suite (O365) and course authoring software such as Captivate and Camtasia
* Experience with Salesforce, SharePoint or file sharing servers, wikis, social media; Learning Management and sales enablement tools a plus
* BA or BS (Open to area of focus, but Business, Speech/Communications, Online Learning, Education Technology, Adult Learning, Organizational or Leadership Development preferred)
* Self-motivated and enthusiastic learner with demonstrated ability to project manage, prioritize, organize and multi-task
* Personal or commercial insurance industry experience preferred; Consider banking, finance, tech, SaaS start-up professionals
We offer an excellent compensation package. Our benefits package is competitive and includes full healthcare options, a 401(k) plan, and generous paid time off program.
Verisk Analytics is and Equal Opportunity Employer
--Learning & Development/Training
NJ-Jersey City, CA-San Francisco, UT-Lehi
Years of Experience
All members of the Verisk Analytics Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected classification.