Training Coordinator - Patient Accounts Training & Education (FT)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/19/2017
END DATE 2/3/2018
Saint Barnabas Health Care System
JOB DESCRIPTIONTRAINING COORDINATOR - PATIENT ACCOUNTS TRAINING & EDUCATION (FT)
Job Number: REQ28273-POS53808
Category: Clerical / Administrative Support
Location: Oceanport, NJ
RWJBarnabas Health is the most comprehensive health care delivery system in New Jersey, treating over 3 million patients a year. The system includes eleven acute care hospitals, three acute care children s hospitals and a leading pediatric rehabilitation hospital (Children s Specialized Hospital).
RWJBarnabas Health is New Jersey s second largest private employer with more than 32,000 employees, 9,000 physicians and 1,000 residents and interns.
An agent of the Revenue Cycle Administration, this position is responsible for the management and coordination of all intra/interdepartmental communication between the Facilities and the Central Business Office. Facilitates training programs to meet the needs of the business. Maintains training documentation/manuals and job-aides to assure the successful performance outcomes of the group. Assists in the development and facilitation of new hire on-boarding and existing hire continuing education.
* BA/BS in business or related concentration
* Minimum 3-5 years experience in healthcare operations
* Working knowledge in the areas of Patient Access(including registration and insurance verification), DNFB, billing, A/R management, payor contractual terms, insurance and regulatory requirements, CBO operations and A/R and financial reporting
* Strong financial management skills, including the ability to analyze data for financial reporting, forecasting and A/R strategy
* Proven leadership skills and demonstration of a positive demeanor
* AAHAM(American Association of Healthcare Administrative Management) Certification preferred
* Strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Proven knowledge and experience in governmental, legal and regulatory provisions related to collection activity
* Knowledge of insurance company practices regarding reimbursement.
* Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment that requires quick turnaround and quality output
* Solid knowledge of all MS Office Products
We offer a great work environment, competitive rates and excellent benefits, including:
* Medical/Dental/Vision plans
* 401 (k)
* Vacation/Personal/Holiday/Sick Time Off
* Short & Long Term Disability
* Basic Life & Accidental Death Insurance
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Health Care/Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
Equal Opportunity Employer.