Transaction Advisory Services Project Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 3/21/2017
END DATE 7/15/2017
BDO USA, LLP
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Summary
BDO s Core Purpose is Helping People Thrive Every Day. Our Core Values reflect how we manage our work, our relationships and ourselves. As an employee of the firm, you will live true to our Core Values of people first, being exceptional every day in every way, embracing change, feeling empowered through knowledge and choosing accountability. Our Core Values are the standards by which we conduct ourselves day in and day out, both internally and externally.
The Transaction Advisory Service (TAS) Project Manager supports and leads a portfolio of internal projects in the areas of development of policies and procedures, business analysis, process design, project management, project marketing, troubleshooting and the implementation of various business development strategies relating to TAS s growth and operations. This position oversees, coordinates and manages several complex, mission critical projects that may be separate and distinct or highly interdependent and integrated.
- Bachelor s degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Information Technology or related field, required
- Two (2) or more years of professional experience as a program manager (a multi-work stream, program portfolio), required
- Four (4) or more years of professional experience as a project manager and/or business analyst, required
- Two (2) or more years of client facing consulting experience, required
- Four (4) or more years of professional services experience in assurance or consulting services, preferred
- PMP, CPA or equivalent, preferred
- Middle Market Enterprise Resource Planner software (ERP) experience (PeopleSoft, MS NAV, QuickBooks On-line, etc.), preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite, specifically Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project and Visio, required
- Expertise in common project management methodology, required
Other Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Strong analytical, facilitation and documentation skills
- Strong project planning, scoping and management skills
- Strong business process analysis and design and process mapping skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and customer relationship skills
- Excellent supervisory skills
- Capacity to work in a deadline-driven environment while handling multiple projects/tasks simultaneously with a focus on details
- Capable of multi-tasking while working independently or within a group environment
- Capable of working well under pressure while dealing with unexpected issues in a professional manner
- Capacity to travel domestically up to 25%
BDO USA, LLP is an EO employer M/F/Veteran/Disability