University of Georgia Career Fair
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/20/2017
END DATE 11/23/2017
Crawford & Company
Peachtree Corners, GA
JOB DESCRIPTIONPOSITION SUMMARY
Under general supervision of the sponsoring department management and CEO, the Intern will be responsible for completing non-complex projects assigned. Interns will submit an internship activities report to the sponsoring department management and CEO at the end of the internship which normally is an 8-10 week period. With approval from the functional area Vice-President and Human Resources an internship may be extended beyond the 10 week period provided the project is temporary, 6 months or less, or part time (less than 30 hours per week on average).
* Completes assigned non-projects as defined by the sponsoring department management
* Complete and submit an activities report, including any project results to sponsoring department management and business unit CEO
* Supports the organization s quality program to produce quality results and work product
* Performs other duties as assigned
* Upholds the Crawford Code of Conduct
* Completion of freshman year and currently enrolled as a sophomore or higher in a degree program and in good standing at an accredited college or university is required
* Grade Point Average of at least 2.5 or equivalent is required
* Excellent oral and written communication
* PC literate, including Microsoft Office products
* Strong organizational skills
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Ability to work in a team environment
Broadspire (www.choosebroadspire.com), a leading international third party administrator, provides risk management solutions designed to help clients improve their financial results. Broadspire offers casualty claim and medical management services to assist large organizations in achieving their unique goals, increasing employee productivity and reducing the cost of risk through professional expertise, technology and data analytics. As a Crawford Company, Broadspire is based Atlanta, Ga., with 85 locations throughout the United States. Services are offered by Crawford & Company under the Broadspire brand in Europe (www.Broadspire.eu), including the United Kingdom (www.BroadspireTPA.co.uk).
In addition to a competitive salary, Crawford offers you:
* Career advancement potential locally, nationally and internationally. Crawford & Company has more than 700 locations in 70 countries;
* On-going training opportunities through every stage of your career
* Strong benefits package including matching 401k; health, dental, and life insurance; employee stock purchase plans; tuition reimbursement and so much more.
Crawford & Company participates in E-Verify and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V
Crawford & Company is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Crawford via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written Statement of Work in place for this position from Crawford HR/Recruitment will be deemed the sole property of Crawford. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Crawford as a result of the referral or through other means.