US-Israeli Business Desk General Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 5/18/2017
END DATE 9/23/2017
BDO USA, LLP
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Summary
BDO s Core Purpose is Helping People Thrive Every Day. Our Core Values reflect how we manage our work, our relationships and ourselves. As an employee of the firm, you will live true to our Core Values of people first, being exceptional every day in every way, embracing change, feeling empowered through knowledge and choosing accountability. Our Core Values are the standards by which we conduct ourselves day in and day out, both internally and externally.
Under the direction of BDO USA and BDO Ziv Haft, BDO's U.S. and Israeli member firms, the General Manager is responsible for achieving global revenue goals by building market presence and identifying and helping pursue new business opportunities in line with firm and global business strategies.
- Bachelor s degree in Business Administration, Marketing or other related field required
- Master s degree preferred
- Seven (7) or more years of business development experience in in professional services required
- Business development experience in accounting, financial consulting, business advisory services and/or banking industries preferred
- Familiarity with business activities in both the U.S. and Israel
- Extensive international business experience in both the U.S. and Israel,
- Proven track record of developing business relationships with C-level executives (CEOs, CFOs, Board of directors, etc) and referral sources (attorneys, bankers, etc.) required
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite
- Client relationship management (CRM) experience required
- Microsoft Dynamics preferred
Other Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Knowledge in the development, management and execution of sales and marketing processes including marketing and BD planning, lead generation, pipeline management, account planning, sales strategy and development
- Ability to thoughtfully and positively influence, lead, and manage change
- Capable of leading and managing a local team of people to accomplish desired results
- Strong business acumen with an ability to understand and communicate BDO's business, marketplace and value proposition
- Knowledge of contact management software including updating, maintenance and list generation
- Excellent project management skills
- Proven ability to work in a demanding, deadline-driven environment and handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent verbal and written communication as well as presentation skills
- Ability to travel to participate in events or sales calls or attend regional or national meetings, as necessary
BDO USA, LLP is an EO employer M/F/Veteran/Disability