This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/19/2017
END DATE 1/18/2018
Cushman & Wakefield, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARYThe candidate will join the Cushman & Wakefield, Inc. Diligence & Advisory Group as a Senior Commercial Loan Underwriter. This opportunity is on a temporary project basis with the opportunity for future job growth at the company. The position requires a thorough knowledge of commercial real estate (CRE) and/or commercial and industrial (C&I) loan documentation, loan terms, industry terminology, loan documents and loan covenants for underwriting and data aggregation assignments. The candidate will also have the ability to generate and understand CRE and/or C&I cash flows, including standard measures of cash flow coverage and standard loan risk parameters.
* Cushman & Wakefield temporary employees will be credit trained professionals that have the following experience and/or capabilities on a project basis:
* Loan Underwriting of Asset Classes including CRE, C&I, ADC, Specialty Investments, and REO
* Credit File Review of Third Party Reports including Appraisals, Engineering and Property Condition Reports
* Cash Flow modeling of all asset classes including review of historical & current financial statements
* Data entry of loan information including property and/or asset, borrower/sponsor, financial, market, industry, and loan level information
* Preparation of Asset Summary reports and/or final deliverable materials for review
* The professionals will also have the following qualifications:
* Associate, Bachelor s Degree or Professional Designation in Business, Finance, Accounting or Real Estate
* 5+ years underwriting and/or credit experience for a bank, private equity or advisory company
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Experience working remotely and on time of the essence assignments
* Ability to travel on assignments and work in a team environment
* Involves work of a general office nature; typically includes extended periods of sitting and/or operation of a computer for up to 8 hours a day
* May involve periods of standing, such as operating at a copier/fax/scanner
* Regularly required to talk, hear, and use hands and fingers to write and type
* Ability to speak clearly so others can understand you
* Ability to read and understand information and ideas presented orally and in writing
* Ability to communicate information and ideas in writing and orally so others will understand
* Regularly required to utilize vision abilities, allowing reading of printed material, graphics, and computer displays
Cushman & Wakefield is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmat ive Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status..