This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 10/10/2017
END DATE 1/26/2018
Omni Hotels & Resorts
JOB DESCRIPTIONLocations US-TX-Irving
Posted Date 4 months ago(10/9/2017 2:44 PM)
# of Openings
Category (Portal Searching)
Front Office Operations
Patterned after the exotic charm of a Burmese city, the Omni Mandalay Hotel in Las Colinas is a unique oasis that puts you close to the business and cultural attractions of Dallas. Located on the Mandalay Canal in Irving, Texas' prestigious Las Colinas Urban Center, the Omni Mandalay invites you to experience the elegance of a luxury hotel with a sophisticated Asian touch.
The Omni Mandalay s associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Mandalay Hotel in Las Colinas may be your perfect match.
This position is responsible for making the first and last thirty seconds of a guests experience pleasant. Valets must quickly and safely park and retrieve a high volume of guest vehicles. Strong candidates will be able to provide friendly service and answer basic guest questions about the hotel and surrounding area.
* Efficiently and safely park and retrieve guest vehicles
* Provide guests with directions and information about the city
* Assist guests with luggage as needed
* Valid Texas Driver's License
* Excellent driving record
* Ability to drive vehicles with automatic and with manual transmission
* Strong customer service skills
* Ability to understand and speak basic English in order to communicate with guests and co-workers
* Ability to stand for 8 hours at a time, walk quickly and run
* Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
* Ability and willingness to work outdoors in inclement weather including rain, snow, wind, and heat
* Ability and willingness to work a varied schedule which includes working on weekends and holidays
* Ability to drive both manual and automatic