VP, Account Director Oncology at Area 23
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2017
END DATE 1/6/2018
New York City, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONthe Collaborator. the Creator.
the Area 23 VP, Account Director
At Area 23 the VP, Account Director is a skilled primary relationship builder with deep credentials and a talent for human interaction. The person in this role will listen, understand and anticipate client needs. Someone who oversees and helps deliver the kind of creative marketing communications and strategic thinking that smashes established category assumptions. This person will never cease to find new ideas and opportunities to strengthen and expand the clients business. As a key collaborator, this person knows how to unite and motivate various departments toward a common goal.
* Oversees an assigned line of business and motivates and inspires account management reports
* Understands the clients business beyond the marketing aspect
* Collaborates closely with Account Management, Creative, Media, Production and Analytics to build leading digital/integrated campaigns
* Manages needs of team members to maximize learning and productivity while minimizing turnover
* Analyzes statements and takes necessary action to ensure profitability
* Keep an active finger on the pulse of the market. This includes technology, legal and behavioral changes that are going on through digital media, and communicating those changes/opportunities/challenges to internal and client stakeholders
* Partners with senior-level clients to strengthen the relationship with the agency
* Participates in new hire process and finds ways to attract top talent
* Communicates with confidence, writes and presents to inspire
* Passion and positive energy that resists the temptation to be miserable when things get tough
* Ability to provide big-picture strategic thinking, vision and insights to drive big ideas and initiatives
* As adept at rolling up the sleeves to get the work done as they are leading broad-based strategic thinking
* *Familiarity with digital analytics measures, terminology and applications a plus
* ONCOLOGY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
* Minimum 10-15 years experience
FOR US JOB SEEKERS
It is the policy of FCB and any of its affiliates to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, disability, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. EOE/AA/M/D/V/F.