VP Marketing 9/16/2017
San Jose, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Date: Nov 12, 2017
Location: San Jose, CA, US
Company: Cypress Semiconductor Intl
Requisition Id:- 5581
* Build, organize, inspire, and manage a team of accomplished marketing professionals to achieve stellar results with the talent, discipline, process, tools and capability that is recognized internally and externally as a key contributor to Cypress success.
* Lead development and deployment of the Cypress Customer Experience strategy (C2X) with cross-functional targets, action plans and metrics to focus our investments and activities on what matters most.
* Partner closely with all business unit teams to develop expertise in segmentation, value proposition, positioning and customer experience (profiles, journeys, touch points, etc.).
* Completely rethink/redesign the way Cypress engages their target audiences in a digital and mobile world
* Transform the marketing team into a learning organization that continuously shapes and leverages analytics to understand and anticipate market trends/opportunities, competitive landscape and how to best capture value for Cypress by solving customer problems.
* Drive a marketing ROI mindset tied to revenue/margin attribution. Manage the marketing budget with a metrics driven orientation for all programs and ensure ROI models are in place.
* Define, communicate and manage worldwide business processes and quality of Marketing across all business unit and divisional boundaries with clear standards and expectations for all Marketing activities.
* Engage with, train, support and drive Sales to attain targets
* Significantly strengthen how Cypress delivers value and growth via low-touch engagement models for customers of all sizes with a best-in-class web and digital presence that drives customer acquisition and product/solution awareness
* Leverage partners and communities to amplify Cypress s reach and impact. (i.e. tech support, software, system integration, social impact, etc.)
* Deploy appropriate demand gen technology and processes to expand the top of the funnel, efficiently deliver qualified leads, and ultimately accelerate customer adoption.
* Accelerate marketing creation/adoption of emerging digital and content-centered marketing practices across web, mobile and social media properties.
* Develop and/or improve tools, systems, processes, and procedures to increase marketing automation, efficiency and effectiveness.
* Serve as a member of the executive leadership team and a brand and reputational steward.
* Capability: a strong cross-functional leader with a track record of success and substantial tech/business experience.
* Strategic thinking: begin with the end goal in mind to define and execute marketing strategies in line with Cypress strategic vision.
* Execution speed: press forward to get the right things done with a sense of urgency
* Trust: build relationships based on credibility and trust to help the marketing organization and Cypress achieve its objectives.
* Collaboration: engage colleagues with a genuine, transparent approach to aggressively strengthen Cypress with clear action plans, metrics, ownership and accountability.
* Leadership: capable of executing across organizational boundaries to align all teams internally around the brand and marketing objectives.
* Learning: proven ability to drive data-centric learning and action across Cypress
* 10 years of well-rounded marketing | business development experience in positions of increasing responsibility, with a focus on marketing expansion and identifying emerging market trends.
* Proven track record leading large teams (direct and indirect reports) to achieve defined targets
* Proven track record of success in Product Development or Business Unit Management
* Capable of creating, deploying, and managing complex business processes across organizational boundaries
* Expertise using print, digital and social media and modern lead generation tools and methods to optimize aggressive sales plans.
* Excellent understanding of pricing strategies and dynamics which drive value recognition
* Thorough knowledge of marketing principles, brand, product and service management, sales and business development along with a demonstrated track record of success and performance
* Ability to build and leverage analytics to capture and learn from changing customer/market dynamics, translating them into actionable strategies to achieve company objectives
Cypress is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, physical or mental disability, or status as a Protected Veteran
Nearest Major Market: San Jose
Nearest Secondary Market: Palo Alto
Job Segment: Business Development, Product Development, Marketing Manager, Executive, Marketing, Sales, Research, Management