VP of Implementation and Certification
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 3/21/2017
END DATE 5/24/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONWHY IS OUR IMPLEMENTATION OPERATIONS TEAM THE NEXT STEP FOR YOU*
Worldpay is one of the world s leading payment companies and our products and services power commerce across the globe. In this Sr. Leadership role as Vice President of Implementations and Certifications, Build and lead a highly effective and efficient certifications program and related operations. Technical support for key customer and partner presales activities. Lead staff of solutions consultants and technical staff in the Worldpay Way delivering against business priorities. Maintain strong collaborative relationships with product, sales, technology and marketing organizations. Institute metric driven, end-to-end effectiveness measures and reporting
HOW WILL YOU ADD VALUE ON A DAY-TO-DAY BASIS* Easy, timely and accurate certifications (integration with) to Worldpay. Allowing new and existing customers the ability to process transactions.
* Responsible for all ensuring timely and accurate execution of certification process across the business units with a positive customer experience
* Create and maintain full visibility into the funnel of end to end activities in progress including sales, certifications, software development and tier III issue resolution.
* Own and lead the prioritization process, maintaining collegial relationships with stakeholders and taking guidance from the C-Level executives where needed to ensure proper strategic alignment; around key departmental goals.
* Optimize end-to-end activities and processes, ensuring timely completion of same, high accuracy/quality and excellent customer service.
* Lead team of professionals (managerial, sales, technical and business process) in alignment with the Worldpay Way, ensuring optimization of resources, high engagement of colleagues, and effective monitoring and application of Worldpay people policies and practices.
WHAT WILL MAKE YOU THE IDEAL CANDIDATE*
* 10+ years experience in financial services and/or technology industry
* 5+ years of experience working with and leading technical and consulting staff and able to speak their language with credibility and solve difficult problems.
* Demonstrated ability to evaluate and drive process change while delivering existing priorities
* Experience transforming a team
* Demonstrated ability to able to bring team along to prioritize opportunities to generate revenue
BA or BS degree
* Strong business acumen, metric driven and able to bring team along to prioritize opportunities to generate revenue
* Strong customer service skills, able to align across multiple stakeholders
* Superior communication (written and verbal) skills concise, fact based, able to influence and bring along in complex issues/solutions; comfortable interacting with customers on a wide variety of issues
* Very strong analytical and problem solving skills
* Strong leadership able to manage competing priorities
* Energetic and engaging personality
* Fact based and delivery focused
* Resilient leader able to work effectively in an evolving / maturing organization
* Operates well under pressure and balances pressure coming from a variety of directions concurrently
HOW IS WORLDPAY CHANGING THE WORLD*
We are leaders in modern money. Each and every time you use your debit card or credit card to pay for something, whether online or face-to-face, there s a good chance it happened because of us. On an annual basis our innovations, systems and technology enable billions of money transactions globally. Working with customers large and small, we help them to take your payments quickly, safely and reliably, allowing them to grow their businesses and making your life more convenient in the process. As a leader in global FinTech and the largest London IPO since 2011, this is a great time to join us in building for the next phase of the Worldpay journey.
Worldpay is an Equal Opportunity Employer.