VP, Projects (Airport/Aviation Design & Construction)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 10/10/2017
END DATE 12/8/2017
Jones Lang Lasalle
JOB DESCRIPTIONPosition Title
VP, Projects (Airport/Aviation Design & Construction)
Auto Req ID
We are seeking a VP Projects to join our Project & Development Services (PDS) team. Our PDS group provides project and program management for a wide array of properties and projects. This position will focus on Airport/aviation design and construction projects. We're open to different locations as long as the individual can travel.
* Provide superior client service.
* Provide technical expertise.
* Contribute to the growth of the company.
* Enhance your own professional and personal skills.
* Meet assigned financial targets.
* Program and project management
* Oversee and lead large, complex projects
* Work closely with Client user groups in coordinating their specific requirements.
* Demonstrate a focus on meeting client and project requirements in a timely and cost effective manner.
* Proactively manage project-related issues and mitigate risks.
* Demonstrate proficiency in the use and application of all project management technology as required for assigned projects.
* Develop scope and schedule for assigned projects.
* Conduct and document meetings.
* Interact and negotiate with consultants and contractors
* Prepare/update project status reports, process purchase orders and invoices, update tracking reports and maintain files for due diligence and financials.
* Maintain accurate and consistent electronic files and documentation.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
* Bachelor s degree in Business Administration, Architecture, Engineering, or Project Management.
* Minimum of 10-15 years of relevant work experience in project management with specific knowledge of airport/aviation design, engineering, approvals, construction, and other similar skills.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
* Strong analytical skills with the ability to identify and manage priorities.
* Ability to multi-task and work both in a team and independently.
* Ability to understand all aspects of projects including budgeting, scheduling, and close-out.
* Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written) with the ability to successfully communicate with architects, contractors, client s representatives, and team members
* Ability to review and interpret plans and specifications from schematic design/design phase
* Comply with all JLL policies and procedures, including but not limited to ethics and business practice.
Ability to assist with business development.
Org Marketing Statement
JLL (NYSE: JLL) is a leading professional services firm that specializes in real estate and investment management. A Fortune 500 company, JLL helps real estate owners, occupiers and investors achieve their business ambitions. In 2016, JLL had revenue of $6.8 billion and fee revenue of $5.8 billion and, on behalf of clients, managed 4.4 billion square feet, or 409 million square meters, and completed sales acquisitions and finance transactions of approximately $145 billion. At the end of the second quarter of 2017, JLL had nearly 300 corporate offices, operations in over 80 countries and a global workforce of more than 80,000. As of June 30, 2017, LaSalle Investment Management had $57.6 billion of real estate under asset management. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
JLL is focused on winning in the marketplace and being the industry leader, executing better than anyone else and innovating to create great products and services. We operate in an atmosphere of teamwork, ethics and excellence. Our clients see the results as we address their needs, solve their problems and bring new ideas.
As a distinguished market leader, we offer challenging career opportunities in an exciting environment. Our future success as a firm depends on our ability to attract and develop the very best people in the business.
Our values define who we are, underscore our commitment to clients and provide direction for everything we do.
Our unique culture has been recognized by industry experts and our peers. We are:
A LinkedIn "Top Company: Where the World Wants to Work Now"
A best company to work for in multiple locations around the globe, including Chicago, San Francisco, London, Ireland, Shanghai and Hong Kong
World s Most Ethical Companies from Ethisphere Institute for seven consecutive years
America s 100 Most Trustworthy Companies from Forbes Magazine
#1 Top Corporate Real Estate Firm from Watkins Research Group, Inc. for six consecutive years
This partial list of awards demonstrates our record of achievement and our commitment to fostering an award-winning culture. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
Information Security Statement
Employees are expected, at all times, to perform their responsibilities in accordance with the JLL Code of Business Ethics and the firm s corporate policies. Employees granted access to the firm s information technology are expected to follow the firm s guidance designed to promote best practices for information security, data privacy and the appropriate use of technology systems.
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce, and strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship. Please visit www.JLL.com for additional information on JLL s commitment to equal opportunity.