VP, Strategic Services 9/20/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Tracking Code
About JDA Software Group, Inc.
JDA Software is the leading supply chain provider powering today s digital transformation. We help companies optimize delivery to customers by enabling them to predict and shape demand, fulfill faster and more intelligently, and improve customer experiences and loyalty. More than 4,000 global customers use our unmatched end-to-end solutions portfolio to unify and shorten their supply chains, increase speed of execution and profitably deliver to their customers. Our world-class client roster includes 73 of the top 100 retailers, 71 of the top 100 consumer goods companies, and 13 of the top 16 3PLs. Running JDA, you can Plan to deliver. www.jda.com
VP, Strategic Services
As the VP, Strategic Services you will be responsible for leading the global Strategic Services Team. This team consists of our most senior level consulting talent at JDA. This team is instrumental in helping JDA articulate the value of our offerings and assisting our customers obtain their ROI. The main services offerings provided by this organization are solution optimization, change management, business process improvement and business transformational programs.
* Leads a senior level team providing global, strategic offerings that help transform our customers business.
* Defines the annual Strategic Services organization budget. Assists in managing the Strategic Services P&L and provides monthly guidance on the P&L and forecast process.
* Acts as executive leader to the customer, providing the appropriate resources to ensure the highest levels of customer satisfaction. Articulates success factors and identifies critical team goals and objectives.
* Develops and fosters executive level relationships within key strategic customer base.
* Develops and implements departmental policies, procedures and quality standards to ensure the highest levels of performance and customer satisfaction.
* Develops and maintains strong working relationships with all functions of JDA to effectively drive the achievement of goals.
* Develops, drives, and leads associates in implementing strategic offerings, programs and initiatives.
* Provides strategic direction to other departments (Product Management, Product Development, etc..) on industry trends for inclusion of future product functionality.
* Works with project teams and executives in resolving customer escalation by planning, organizing, executing and communicating a course of action to resolve their issues and maintain a long-term, positive relationship.
* Responsible for the service standards for strategic engagements that are delivered to customers (quality, budget, timeliness).
* Works collaboratively with other JDA teams to ensure customer commitments are met.
* Sets and reviews both quarterly and annual goals and objectives for the team members.
* Builds and maintains exceptional skill levels within the team, fostering leadership and executive presence throughout
* Bachelor s degree required, MBA preferred or equivalent experience
* 10+ years of professional services experience, specifically with Supply Chain and/or Retail
* 5+ years in a top-tier strategy consulting firm and/or in a strategy function
* Previous leadership role within a professional services organization
* Must have demonstrated knowledge and understanding of the Supply Chain and/or Retail industry
* Strong, performance orientated, hands-on leader with a proven ability to build and collaborate with all levels of the organization required.
* Accomplished in developing and executing strategic plans
* Demonstrated experience presenting and interfacing with Senior Executives
* Excellent communication (written and verbal), client relationship and analytical skills
* Strong negotiation and influencing skills
* Excellent written and oral communication skills, strong presentation skills
* Ability to travel extensively
If you want to know the heart of a company, take a look at their values. Ours unite us. They are what drive our success and the success of our customers. Does your heart beat like ours* Find out here.
Let s Socialize
Join the conversation online by connecting and following us on Twitter @JDASoftware @JDACareers and Facebook (http://bit.ly/9s2DVE), and LinkedIn (http://bit.ly/2rV4Kue) Also, check out JDA's blog - Supply Chain Nation - the platform for supply chain trends and innovations at http://blog.jda.com.
Scottsdale (Virtual Role), Arizona, United States
JDA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.