Warehouse Lead - 3rd shift
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 10/11/2017
END DATE 12/10/2017
WHITE BEAR LAKE, MN
Provide leadership support to the distribution and
1. Prepare shipping and receiving documents and make
sure that all information is correct.
2. Check drivers in and out by making sure drivers
have correct load and paperwork.
3. Assists with transportation problems and
4. Maintains daily load schedule and load out
5. Directs inventory counts and updates inventory
records by making corrections or adjustments
6. Responsible for reporting food safety or quality
problems to management and assists in implementing
corrective action measures.
7. Maintains and updates inventory levels by verifying
inventory levels, monitoring outgoing inventory and
8. Assists other personnel with order changes, special
customer needs, selling aged inventory, product
availability, and verifying shipments with
9. Compares inventory to scheduled shipments and
obtains necessary inventory by contacting other
10. Performs other duties of similar nature or level
assigned by warehouse supervisor or distribution
High school diploma or equivalent, preferably Associate
Two or more years of directly related and progressive
experience in inventory management.
Must be able to perform basic math and reading skills
Ability to follow oral and written directions.
Computer Skills in various pieces of software.
Highly self-motivated and able to work without
Should be able to work and perform well in a team
environment, which may on occasion include pressure