Water Resources Project Manager/Project Engineer CO1017 10/11/2017
Century Engineering, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Century Engineering - Conshohocken, PA Office
Century is seeking a professional engineer to lead a variety of water resources and NPDES related projects throughout the mid-Atlantic region.
Qualified applicants are expected to have project experience in: SWM design, erosion control, drainage, permitting, hydrologic/ hydraulic modeling, NPDES related services, and GIS/CADD skills. Other desired experience includes: watershed assessments, stream assessment/ restoration and water quality monitoring/ modeling. PennDOT or NPDES experience is desired.
* BSCE from ABET accredited engineering program.
* PE required (PA License Preferred).
* Apply job specific quality control tasks as defined in a quality control handbook
* Excellent written and oral communication skills are required.
* Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office, MicroStation and Inroads or GEOPAK is desired.
* Strong marketing and project management skills.
* Familiarity with environmental permitting requirements and procedures.
* Ability to manage others and facilitate teamwork.
* Ability to develop, maintain, and monitor design schedules and budgets.
* 8 to 15 years of design experience in the environmental engineering field.
* MDOT or MD NPDES experience is desired.
* Experience with Eastern Pennsylvania Counties and Municipalities a plus.
Century offers an excellent benefits program, 401k, paid holidays/PTO and an outstanding work environment.