Web Designer Intern
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/19/2017
END DATE 4/5/2018
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description and Requirements
Synopsys, INC is looking for a web design intern who can assist in the creation of eLearning courses around cybersecurity training. In this role, you will be rewarded with an opportunity to learn about design processes across the end-to-end publishing lifecycle. Also, you can expect to further your experience with prototyping new ways of showcasing online training content within the context of a Content Management System.
You will be working with a distributed delivery team that consists of designers, animators, instructors, and developers. This role will help you build skills in new web-based authoring frameworks and content delivery systems.
* Familiarity with content management systems (such as WordPress or Drupal)
* Solid knowledge of markup HTML5, CSS3
* Basic understanding of CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS is a Plus
* Experience in cross-browser debugging and testing
* Skilled and knowledgeable in latest standards for responsive design
* Be an evangelist for learner-first mindset
Bachelors or Masters
Affirmative Action Policy:
Equal employment opportunity is adopted to ensure the rights and dignity of each person. We will work cooperatively with governmental agencies, educational institutions and community action groups concerned with employment opportunities for women, minorities, veterans, or individuals with a disability, as well as with suppliers in sustaining and perpetuating equal employment opportunities.
Please visit following page to view our Affirmative Action Policy: