Web Developer 10/12/2017
Enterprise Information Services
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Number of Openings: 1
Log back in!
Job Location US-MD-Suitland
# of Openings
Targeted Job Start Date
We have an IMMEDIATE need for a Web Developer to support for the Office of Naval Intelligence (ONI) N3 Collection Operations websites, SharePoint and wiki's. This position is located at the NMIC in Suitland, MD (Metro accessible).
* Collection Requirements and products shall be posted to the appropriate location on both SIPRNet and JWICS using SharePoint, HTML and SFTP, so as to be widely accessible by the Fleet. This involves uploading products which may contain a variety of file types to a web server using SFTP and to create links in all applicable areas to make the newly updated data accessible.
* Provide expert advice, planning, design, development, implementation and maintenance with respect to N3 Collection Operations websites, SharePoint and wiki s, including the organization and content of these sites on NIPRNet, SIPRNet and JWICS.
* Maintain a multiple tiered SharePoint 2013 environment for ONI N3 Collection Operations. This environment includes several team sites as well as a request for information form that requires occasional maintenance.
* Maintaining the N3 Collection Operations website using HTML, CSS and Dreamweaver CC.
* Processing and posting raw mission data into searchable and indexed HTML pages for posting to the N312 website.
* Post all Collection Requirements and products to the appropriate location on both SIPRNet and JWICS using SharePoint, HTML and SFTP, so as to be widely accessible by the Fleet. This involves uploading products which may contain a variety of file types to a web server using SFTP and to create links in all applicable areas to make the newly updated data accessible.
* Post all mission data and enclosures in all respective areas of the web on both SIPRNet and JWICS using HTML, SharePoint and SFTP so as to be widely accessible by the Fleet.
* The web developer will communicate knowledge on SharePoint 2013 and HTML/CSS to the N3 IT representative during customer meetings. This includes briefing progress on current requirements as well as suggestion of how to address new/upcoming requirements.
* Active TS/SCI clearance.
* Must have either a Bachelor's degree or a Security+ certification. The Bachelor s degree must be in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems or a related field from an accredited university.
* The interest and drive to continually seek and acquire knowledge of emerging job-related technologies.
* Ability to organize and manage multiple concurrent priorities and tasks.
* Strong self-management skills.
* Exemplary results-oriented work ethic.
* Effective oral and written communication skills.
EIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer/M/F/B/Disabled
Apply for this job onlineApply
Refer this job to a friendRefer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Software Powered by iCIMS