Workday Payroll Implementation Analyst - The Woodlands, TX
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2017
END DATE 11/26/2017
The Woodlands, TX
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB DESCRIPTION
Workday Payroll Implementation Delivery Analyst
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help drive results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions as part of our Implementation Cloud Shared Services business group within Alight Solutions.
Workday Payroll Implementation Delivery Analyst
The Implementation Delivery Analyst (DA) supports the implementation delivery for Payroll on Workday through requirements gathering/consulting/analysis, test planning and execution, document development, and standing up the ongoing operations centers. This position involves heavy client interaction, client consulting, and internal team interaction across multiple domains. The DA will have consideration and understanding for up/down stream processes & impacts on other domains/third parties. The analyst will have the ability to identify and resolve complex issues and incidents as well as identify root cause & trends relating to the issues. The DA should have a deep knowledge of Payroll subject matter, process and proficient technical knowledge. The DA should have a good understanding of the overall service delivery model while also having some knowledge of project management and the system life cycle. This role may move to ongoing delivery on the ongoing Payroll operations team.
* Participating in drafting initial Process Requirements Documents (PRDs)
* Participates in/facilitates client process requirements
* Prepares requirements documentations across phases of the project
* Develops Systems Integration Testing (SIT/IAT) and User Acceptance Testing (UAT) test scripts
* Performs SIT. UAT, SRT (Operational Readiness) testing, retesting
* Develops internal documentation (e.g. SOP's)
* Assists with set up of operations teams, infrastructure, documentation, and processes for NA and India Payroll delivery teams.
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
* 1-5 years of work experience in Payroll Operations
* Experience in project/implementation work
* Experience with PeopleSoft, SAP or other HCM required, Workday experience a plus
* Ability to work under tight deadlines managing multiple tasks
* Proven demonstration of problem solving/ analysis skills to solve various stakeholder issues or process changes
* Demonstrated ability to operate independently with direction from senior team members
* Ability to gain knowledge of client policies and procedures and ability to provide advice and counsel
* Ability to identify process improvement areas
* Ability to refine processing procedures based on "big picture" and best practice understanding
* Understanding of other in scope related service areas desired (e.g. compensation)
* Ability to navigate and learn multiple systems
* Demonstrated ability to write client business requirement documents
* This role will require 25% travel.
* Workday experience
* Undergraduate Degree (BA, BBA, BS in Business), equivalent degree or work experience required
We offer you
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience
At Alight Solutions, we are reimaging how people and organizations thrive. To deliver on this purpose, we do things differently. From company leaders to our newest colleagues, we all play a role in bringing our values to life. Every colleague shapes how Alight can become better, stronger and brighter together. With technology as our catalyst and humanity at our core, we advance each day toward a better future in work and life.
About Alight Solutions
As the leading provider of benefits administration and cloud-based HR and financial solutions, we enhance work and life through our service, technology and data. Our 22,000 colleagues across 14 global centers deliver an unrivaled consumer experience for our clients and their people. We are Alight. Reimagining how people and organizations thrive.
By applying for a position with Alight, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Alight s employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
Alight Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition, veteran, marital, parental, citizenship, or domestic partner status, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state or local law. Alight Solutions is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities of this job to other entities; including but limited to subsidiaries, partners, or purchasers of Alight business units.
JOB NUMBER: 2017-16999
CATEGORY: Core BPO Service Delivery
LOCATION: United States, TX, The Woodlands