Law Office Administrator Job Description
- Provide administrative assistance to legal staff in a law office.
- Manage schedules, including trial dates and hearings.
- Coordinate appointments, meetings, and business travel.
- Schedule conference rooms.
- Plan, support, and implement logistics for executive level internal events.
- Coordinate meetings, teleconference, WebEX meetings and video conferences.
- Coordinate with customers, external counsel and other vendors to obtain and exchange information and documentation related to legal matters.
- Assess the urgency of situations and determine appropriate actions, monitor status of pending item, provide follow up and keep management informed by communicating a wide variety of information.
- Prepare legal correspondence and presentations.
- Maintain legal management systems.
- Conduct research for report preparation.
- Train attorneys and support staff in the use of all office systems, including case management system, filing protocols, and docket/diary procedures.
- Utilize case management system for electronic data management of legal files and creation of management reports.
- Ensure that all necessary information is shared between clients and attorneys on various files.
- Oversee and coordinate acquisition and maintenance of legal research and reference materials for office, including hard copy and electronic materials.
If you have wanted to work in a law firm and enjoy juggling many duties at once to stay busy we would love to talk to you. Mid sized law firm that specializes in foreclosure and b...
Excellent opportunity to join a relaxed and friendly established law firm! Working side by side with an attorney- this position will assume complete responsibility for office admin...
This Paralegal Position Features: ? Drafting Legal Documents ? Legal Research and Presentations ? Office Administration ? Great Pay to $45k One of the most important roles ...