Legal Support Worker Job Description
- Perform various administrative and clerical tasks for lawyers.
- Identify appropriate laws, judicial decisions, legal articles, and other materials for assigned cases.
- Compile, analyze, and organize information.
- Gather exhibits.
- Prepare written reports.
- Prepare legal arguments for lawsuits.
- Draft pleadings and motions filed in court.
- Secure affidavits.
- Assist attorneys during trials.
- Organize and track files from case documents and make them available and easily accessible to attorneys.
- Draft contracts, mortgages, and separation agreements.
- Prepare tax returns.
- Establish trust funds.
- Plan estates.
- Supervise other law office employees.
- Delegate responsibilities.
- Maintain financial records.
- Search legal literature stored in computer databases and on CD-ROM.
- Track hours and bill to clients.
- Perform duties delegated by supervisory staff.
Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill a Paralegal Position in Fort Lee, NJ. Responsibilities: -Support legal department's contract management an...
Great Direct Hire Opportunity! Company offers full Benefits! Seeking an experienced Legal Secretary to assist staff and support one attorney handling Workers' Compensation case...
Paralegal/Legal Assistant (3 Month Contract) Our customer, a leader in the consumer electronics industry with locations around the world, is searching for a Paralegal/Legal Assi...