Life Scientist Job Description
- Broaden scientific understanding of the neurosciences, plant sciences, physiology, pharmacology, cancer studies, microbiology, genomics, bioinformatics, biotechnology and stem cell research through experimentation.
- Carry out lengthy research projects to develop new products, processes, and applications.
- Disseminate information to professional colleagues.
- Draw up new research proposals.
- Apply for funds and grants.
- Explore the factors surrounding life in general and find ways to improve it and possibly correct imperfections in the overall balance.
- Examine the anatomy, physiology and biochemistry of humans, animals, plants and other living organisms to better understand how living organisms function.
- Investigate the effects of environmental factors, such as rainfall, temperature, sunlight, soil, topography and disease, on plant growth.
- Take on experiments to study, measure and understand marine animals and plants.
- Examine micro-organisms, such as bacteria, fungi, yeast and their enzymes, and then create and develop new and improve existing products, materials and processes.
- Examine bodily organs and tissues by observation, dissection and microscopic examination.
- Investigate the interrelationships between animals in their natural surroundings, in captivity and in laboratories.
- Present findings at scientific meetings and conferences.
Job Description Bio-Rad Laboratories is seeking a talented individual with cell biology and cell sorting experience who will apply their knowledge and expertise to support life s...
Functional Area: Research & Development Duration: unlimited Position Description Senior Scientist, NGS Consumables will be responsible for development of clonal amplification...
PRIMARY ROLE: Responsible for the management and oversight of PV Scientist Leads in designated therapeutic areas, ensuring high quality of development aggregate report production,...