Life Scientist Job Description
- Broaden scientific understanding of the neurosciences, plant sciences, physiology, pharmacology, cancer studies, microbiology, genomics, bioinformatics, biotechnology and stem cell research through experimentation.
- Carry out lengthy research projects to develop new products, processes, and applications.
- Disseminate information to professional colleagues.
- Draw up new research proposals.
- Apply for funds and grants.
- Explore the factors surrounding life in general and find ways to improve it and possibly correct imperfections in the overall balance.
- Examine the anatomy, physiology and biochemistry of humans, animals, plants and other living organisms to better understand how living organisms function.
- Investigate the effects of environmental factors, such as rainfall, temperature, sunlight, soil, topography and disease, on plant growth.
- Take on experiments to study, measure and understand marine animals and plants.
- Examine micro-organisms, such as bacteria, fungi, yeast and their enzymes, and then create and develop new and improve existing products, materials and processes.
- Examine bodily organs and tissues by observation, dissection and microscopic examination.
- Investigate the interrelationships between animals in their natural surroundings, in captivity and in laboratories.
- Present findings at scientific meetings and conferences.
ASSISTANT PROJECT SCIENTIST IN LIFE CYCLE ASSESSMENT Job #JPF00813 * Office of Research - Earth Research Institute RECRUITMENT PERIOD Open August 23rd, 2016 throug...
- - - # Staff Scientist \- Immuno\-Oncology Department: Immuno\-Oncology BRI - - - # Description Requisition ID: * * 7912 * * Job Title: * * Staff...
- - - # Staff Scientist \- Medical Oncology Department: PS Medical Oncology - - - # Description Requisition ID: * * 7812 * * Job Title: * * Staff ...