Loading Machine Operator Job Description
- Load objects such as coal and rock into shuttle or mine car using an underground loading machine.
- Utilize equipment such as power shovels, hoisting engines equipped with cable-drawn scraper or scoop, or machines equipped with gathering arms and conveyor.
- Put loosened material from roof into machines.
- Operate levers to move conveyor booms or shovels so that mine contents such as coal, rock, and ore can be placed into cars or onto conveyors.
- Repair or replace bulbs, gathering arm teeth, and hydraulic hoses.
- Gather material and place it onto cars.
- Clean debris from hoppers.
- Clean up debris from conveyors and crushers.
- Adjust conveyors and crushers as needed.
- Oil and lubricate belts, conveyors, and other equipment.
- Remove trailing cables.
- Remove all obstructions using safety equipment.
- Operate winch to place cars under boom-conveyors.
- Start conveyor booms.
- Operate gathering-arm motors.
Adecco is assisting multiple clients in the Champaign-Urbana area for various warehouse and assembly positions. Machine operators load the paper much like one would load paper ...
Metal and plastic machine workers set up and operate machines that cut, shape, and form metal and plastic materials or pieces. Duties Metal and plastic machine workers typically do...
Set up machine equipment and cutting tools according to process documents, load parts, set origins, execute CNC programs, make offset adjustments as necessary, inspect and document...