Loan Interviewer Job Description
- Interview applicants to obtain information for loan applications.
- Verify all information is complete and accurate.
- Ensure all closing documents are included in packet.
- Type loan applications, closing documents, notices, letters, forms, and legal documents.
- Check references to verify income status and lending feasibility.
- Compile documents such as title abstracts, insurance forms, loan forms, and tax receipts.
- Record and file all applications.
- Submit for underwriting approval.
- Inform clients of acceptance or rejection.
- Include information as to why applicant was rejected.
- Contact credit bureaus, employers, and other sources in order to check applicants' credit and personal references.
- Oversee closings of mortgages.
- Inform applicants of loan and repayment schedules.
- Order property insurance or mortgage insurance policies.
- Keep meticulous files on loan records.
- Review records to determine delinquent accounts and submit notices.
- Accept and record payments.
- Forward background investigations to appraisal department.
- Complete transactions between loan establishment, borrowers, and sellers upon approval of loan.
- Request copies of credit reports for files.
- Enter the collected data into the lending software system.
We are currently hiring for a qualified loan officer assistant. The LOA is responsible for preparing and processing loan documentation on consumer and real estate loans using the b...
This Loan Processor And Loan Closer Immediate openings for Loan Closer and Loan Processor for a growing organization! The Loan Processor position will pay between $50,000-...
Are YOU the one? Do you review, prepare and compile loan applications meet loan guideline standards, completeness of data and follow- up with borrowers to collect all documents nec...