Machine Feeder Job Description
- Feed material carefully into machines.
- Push buttons and levers to start and stop machine.
- Load material onto conveyors.
- Clean, maintain, and repair machinery.
- Repair or replace bulbs, gathering arm teeth, and hydraulic hoses.
- Gather material and place it onto cars.
- Fasten, package, or stack materials and products.
- Clean debris from hoppers.
- Clean up debris from conveyors and crushers.
- Add chemicals, solutions, or ingredients to machines or equipment as required by the manufacturing process.
- Adjust conveyors and crushers as needed.
- Oil and lubricate belts, conveyors, and other equipment.
- Remove trailing cables.
- Remove all obstructions using safety equipment.
- Operate winch to place cars under boom-conveyors.
- Start conveyor booms.
- Operate gathering-arm motors.
Job Purpose Statement: The person who occupies this position is responsible for assuming all duties performed by feeder (feed flat cartons into gluing/paneling machines), catcher (...
POSITION PURPOSE * The person who occupies this position is responsible for assuming all duties performed by feeder (feed flat cartons into glue machine) and catcher (remov...