Mail Clerk Job Description
- Sort and collate mail.
- Place mail in proper buckets for distribution.
- Open envelopes.
- Dispose of junk mail.
- Date stamp all incoming mail.
- Sort mail such as returned letters, adjustments, bills, orders, and payments.
- Complete incorrect returned mail.
- Receive outgoing mail and apply correct postage.
- Arrange for pickup of outgoing mail.
- Stamp mail with postage meters.
- Fold letters, circulars, or other documents and insert into envelopes for distribution.
- Weigh mail to determine correct postage.
- Place mail in metal bins and carry to departments for distribution.
- Record registered mail.
- Stock copy rooms and printing devices.
- Ensure office is adequately stocked with mail supplies.
- Use fax and scanning machines.
- Check mail for contraband.
We are looking for an Office Services Clerk to join our team in Washington D.C. POSITION ACCOUNTABILITIES • Ensures incoming and outgoing faxes are handled appropriately and w...
Jackson Lewis P.C. is a nationwide law firm dedicated to representing management exclusively in workplace law and related litigation. With 54 offices and over 750 attorneys, Jacks...
Since 2009, Cherokee Nation Technologies (CNT) has been serving more than 200 commercial and government clients with time-tested solutions that increase client effectiveness throug...