Mail Clerk Job Description
- Sort and collate mail.
- Place mail in proper buckets for distribution.
- Open envelopes.
- Dispose of junk mail.
- Date stamp all incoming mail.
- Sort mail such as returned letters, adjustments, bills, orders, and payments.
- Complete incorrect returned mail.
- Receive outgoing mail and apply correct postage.
- Arrange for pickup of outgoing mail.
- Stamp mail with postage meters.
- Fold letters, circulars, or other documents and insert into envelopes for distribution.
- Weigh mail to determine correct postage.
- Place mail in metal bins and carry to departments for distribution.
- Record registered mail.
- Stock copy rooms and printing devices.
- Ensure office is adequately stocked with mail supplies.
- Use fax and scanning machines.
- Check mail for contraband.
We are looking for an experienced Accounting Clerk to provide onsite support for the processing, tracking, and resolution of invoices for hazardous waste cleanups and pickups, data...
Job Description: JOB TITLE: MAIL CLERK JOB PURPOSE: The Mail Clerk sorts internal mail and delivers it to the destination, often using a cart to carry the ma...
Job Description: JOB TITLE: MAIL CLERK JOB PURPOSE: The MC sorts internal mail and delivers it to the destination, often using a cart to carry the mail between o...