Mail Machine Operator Job Description
- Place material that needs to be addressed into loading rack on mail machine.
- Select type size and dye size.
- Position plates, stencils, or tapes in machine magazines.
- Initiate machines to automatically feed plates, stencils, or tapes through mechanisms.
- Detect and fix malfunctions in machine.
- Refill ink, fill paste reservoirs, and change machine ribbons.
- Adjust guides, rollers, loose card inserters, weighing machines, and tying arms.
- Time stamp, open, read, sort, and route incoming mail with aid of machine.
- Place postage or stamps on outgoing mail.
- Fold letters, circulars, or other documents and insert into envelopes for distribution.
- Weigh mail to determine correct postage.
- Place mail in metal bins and carry to departments for distribution.
- Record registered mail.
- Perform large printing jobs.
- Weigh packages and calculate postage.
- Clear jams in sorting equipment.
- Lift heavy packages and wrap packages or bundles.
- Keep accurate records.
- Load and unload machines.
- Keep machine well-calibrated and running smoothly.
Job Description Responsible for day-to-day card production, maintenance of machinery and equipment, and any other procedures deemed necessary. Essential Job Functio...
Under the general direction of the Mail Services Operations Manager and within established hospital and departmental guidelines, the Mail Services Associate is responsible for sort...
I have an immediate need for mail room machine operators. This person will operate a Pitney Bowes machine by inserting documents into the machine and troubleshooting any light tech...