Management Trainee Job Description
- Work with other managers to plan and direct the work of the organization.
- Help set policies.
- Evaluate work output.
- Receive classroom instruction in subjects related to their rotational experience.
- Attend lectures, watch guest speakers, and create projects, oral presentations, and take tests.
- Work in different departments to gain perspective, including marketing, sales, customer services, purchasing, merchandising, and personnel departments.
- Handle established accounts to gain familiarity.
- Adhere to guidelines of formal written training program.
- Attend periodic evaluations.
- Achieve a passing score in all areas of the management training program in order to continue in the program.
- Participate with store management in interviewing, hiring, and training employees.
- Use company reports to analyze sales, gross profit and inventory activity.
- Identify trends and recommends proactive or remedial action to manage business situations.
- Report market activity to management by monitoring and analyzing competitive price lists and products.
- Work with and through management to develop and implement actions that protect company assets and profitability.
GC Services--Student Loans Division Manager Trainees Wanted GC Services, LP is a leading national provider of teleservices and customer service solutions, and our Huntington,...
SUMMARY: Management Trainees (MT) will gain knowledge and training in production, processing operations, support departments and business management. Trainees will also receive sup...
Management Trainee program to become facilities manager for distribution center for international third party logistics company. Requirements: * 4 year degree - preferably Mast...