Management Trainee Job Description
- Work with other managers to plan and direct the work of the organization.
- Help set policies.
- Evaluate work output.
- Receive classroom instruction in subjects related to their rotational experience.
- Attend lectures, watch guest speakers, and create projects, oral presentations, and take tests.
- Work in different departments to gain perspective, including marketing, sales, customer services, purchasing, merchandising, and personnel departments.
- Handle established accounts to gain familiarity.
- Adhere to guidelines of formal written training program.
- Attend periodic evaluations.
- Achieve a passing score in all areas of the management training program in order to continue in the program.
- Participate with store management in interviewing, hiring, and training employees.
- Use company reports to analyze sales, gross profit and inventory activity.
- Identify trends and recommends proactive or remedial action to manage business situations.
- Report market activity to management by monitoring and analyzing competitive price lists and products.
- Work with and through management to develop and implement actions that protect company assets and profitability.
Carl Zeiss Industrial Metrology LLC, a world leader in the manufacturing and servicing of Coordinate Measuring Machines (CMM) provides reliable quality inspection for customers in ...
Cherokee Nation Technology Solutions provides technical support services and project support personnel to our Government and industry partners. Our highly skilled experts support a...
Job Details: SUMMARY: Management Trainees (MT s) will gain knowledge and training in specific areas of animal production, pork processing plant operations, support departments an...