Managing Director Job Description
- Direct the activities and productivity of a department or entire organization.
- Provide training and guidance.
- Delegate duties such as typing, copying, and scanning.
- Hire, terminate, and train staff.
- Create schedules.
- Work with the Assistant Director to sustain and grow programs and service.
- Manage administrative functions to ensure smooth and efficient operations of the organization.
- Support the organization's strategic alliances and partnership.
- Ensure performance goals are met and set.
- Fulfill duties delegated by C-suite staff.
- Attend and preside over meetings.
- Participate in strategic planning.
- Represent the organization to the public, key stakeholders and business partner.
- Plan and implement the annual calendar of activities including fundraising initiatives, special events and the official administrative acts.
- Help create budgets and track expenditures.
- Create presentations for meetings.
The Market Research Director manages the development and implementation of market research strategies and tactics designed to increase customer focus, facilitate product and editor...
Director of Patron Giving WNET New York Public Media Join us in creating the future of public media. WNET, the innovative public media provider in New York City and the tri-...
The Director of Product Development will lead a product development team dedicated to innovating and sustaining a portfolio of next generation learning and development products for...