Managing Director Job Description
- Direct the activities and productivity of a department or entire organization.
- Provide training and guidance.
- Delegate duties such as typing, copying, and scanning.
- Hire, terminate, and train staff.
- Create schedules.
- Work with the Assistant Director to sustain and grow programs and service.
- Manage administrative functions to ensure smooth and efficient operations of the organization.
- Support the organization's strategic alliances and partnership.
- Ensure performance goals are met and set.
- Fulfill duties delegated by C-suite staff.
- Attend and preside over meetings.
- Participate in strategic planning.
- Represent the organization to the public, key stakeholders and business partner.
- Plan and implement the annual calendar of activities including fundraising initiatives, special events and the official administrative acts.
- Help create budgets and track expenditures.
- Create presentations for meetings.
In this role, you will be responsible for oversee teams in the areas of billing and collections, working directly with line management to develop and uphold targets/goals and ensur...
Are you a strong Multi-Unit Manager with experience in lodging, food and beverage? Do you enjoy the beautiful outdoors and remote locations? Do you have national and/or state par...
MANAGING DIRECTOR JOB NUMBER FULL/PART TIME SCHEDULE SALARY 201606308885 Full Time 8AM - 5PM $81,600 - $129,300 POSITION INFORMATION Th...