Managing Director Job Description
- Direct the activities and productivity of a department or entire organization.
- Provide training and guidance.
- Delegate duties such as typing, copying, and scanning.
- Hire, terminate, and train staff.
- Create schedules.
- Work with the Assistant Director to sustain and grow programs and service.
- Manage administrative functions to ensure smooth and efficient operations of the organization.
- Support the organization's strategic alliances and partnership.
- Ensure performance goals are met and set.
- Fulfill duties delegated by C-suite staff.
- Attend and preside over meetings.
- Participate in strategic planning.
- Represent the organization to the public, key stakeholders and business partner.
- Plan and implement the annual calendar of activities including fundraising initiatives, special events and the official administrative acts.
- Help create budgets and track expenditures.
- Create presentations for meetings.
GPI is seeking an Environmental Sciences Manager/Director for our Tampa, Florida office. The successful candidate will oversee the development and growth of our environmental scien...
No, it’s not that we can’t make up our mind or don’t know what we want. For this position, we are more focused on the ideal candidate’s intellect, creativity and personality, rathe...
Abt SRBI is seeking a Senior Project Director to assist in administration of large-scale transportation projects. This position can be based out of any of our office locations (se...