Managing Director Job Description
- Direct the activities and productivity of a department or entire organization.
- Provide training and guidance.
- Delegate duties such as typing, copying, and scanning.
- Hire, terminate, and train staff.
- Create schedules.
- Work with the Assistant Director to sustain and grow programs and service.
- Manage administrative functions to ensure smooth and efficient operations of the organization.
- Support the organization's strategic alliances and partnership.
- Ensure performance goals are met and set.
- Fulfill duties delegated by C-suite staff.
- Attend and preside over meetings.
- Participate in strategic planning.
- Represent the organization to the public, key stakeholders and business partner.
- Plan and implement the annual calendar of activities including fundraising initiatives, special events and the official administrative acts.
- Help create budgets and track expenditures.
- Create presentations for meetings.
Areas of Focus: The Senior Manager, Staff and Volunteer Leadership Initiatives is a strategic position that will coordinate oversight of multiple elements of leadership developmen...
Director, West Division – Bakersfield, CA Seneca Resources Corporation, the oil & gas exploration and production subsidiary of National Fuel Gas Company (NYSE: NFG), is currently ...
A Strategic Thinking Leader, this Director of Marketing will lead all DIRECT- TO- CONSUMER marketing efforts for Osphena (Ospemifene) in the US. Will be responsible for the innova...