Managing Director Job Description
- Direct the activities and productivity of a department or entire organization.
- Provide training and guidance.
- Delegate duties such as typing, copying, and scanning.
- Hire, terminate, and train staff.
- Create schedules.
- Work with the Assistant Director to sustain and grow programs and service.
- Manage administrative functions to ensure smooth and efficient operations of the organization.
- Support the organization's strategic alliances and partnership.
- Ensure performance goals are met and set.
- Fulfill duties delegated by C-suite staff.
- Attend and preside over meetings.
- Participate in strategic planning.
- Represent the organization to the public, key stakeholders and business partner.
- Plan and implement the annual calendar of activities including fundraising initiatives, special events and the official administrative acts.
- Help create budgets and track expenditures.
- Create presentations for meetings.
MANAGING DIRECTOR JOB NUMBER FULL/PART TIME SCHEDULE SALARY 201606308885 Full Time 8AM - 5PM $81,600 - $129,300 POSITION INFORMATION Th...
All Covered, IT Services Division of Konica Minolta Business Solutions (KMBS), is the leading national IT services company serving SMB to enterprise markets. Offering a wide variet...
At KPMG LLP, our approach to delivering audit services - whether a financial statement audit, an integrated audit, or other attestation services - is risk-based, industry-specific,...