Managing Director Job Description
- Direct the activities and productivity of a department or entire organization.
- Provide training and guidance.
- Delegate duties such as typing, copying, and scanning.
- Hire, terminate, and train staff.
- Create schedules.
- Work with the Assistant Director to sustain and grow programs and service.
- Manage administrative functions to ensure smooth and efficient operations of the organization.
- Support the organization's strategic alliances and partnership.
- Ensure performance goals are met and set.
- Fulfill duties delegated by C-suite staff.
- Attend and preside over meetings.
- Participate in strategic planning.
- Represent the organization to the public, key stakeholders and business partner.
- Plan and implement the annual calendar of activities including fundraising initiatives, special events and the official administrative acts.
- Help create budgets and track expenditures.
- Create presentations for meetings.
Loews Hotels and Resorts is a leading owner and operator of luxury hotels with three distinct brands: Loews Hotels & Resorts, Loews Regency and OE Collection. The portfolio consist...
* * Business Title: * * Managing Director * * Requisition Number: * * 56521 * * Function: * * Tax Services * * Area of Interest: * * State ...
* * Business Title: * * Managing Director * * Requisition Number: * * 54453 * * Function: * ** * Area of Interest: * * Human Resources * * ...