Managing Director Job Description
- Direct the activities and productivity of a department or entire organization.
- Provide training and guidance.
- Delegate duties such as typing, copying, and scanning.
- Hire, terminate, and train staff.
- Create schedules.
- Work with the Assistant Director to sustain and grow programs and service.
- Manage administrative functions to ensure smooth and efficient operations of the organization.
- Support the organization's strategic alliances and partnership.
- Ensure performance goals are met and set.
- Fulfill duties delegated by C-suite staff.
- Attend and preside over meetings.
- Participate in strategic planning.
- Represent the organization to the public, key stakeholders and business partner.
- Plan and implement the annual calendar of activities including fundraising initiatives, special events and the official administrative acts.
- Help create budgets and track expenditures.
- Create presentations for meetings.
System Director, Care Management Legacy Health Portland, Oregon Create your legacy: join our team Legacy Health is at the forefront of care transformation in the Northwes...
The Director, Clinical Data Management provides direction, oversees and coordinates all data management (DM) activities according to quality standards, regulatory requirements, and...
System Director, Clinical Resource Management Legacy Health Portland, Oregon Legacy Health is a regional six-hospital health system, including a new state-of-the-art children’...