Manicurist Job Description
- Clean, trim, and paint nails in a nail salon or spa.
- Use emery boards, clippers, and scissors to file, trim, and shape nails into requested shape.
- Perform initial consultation to ascertain client's wants and needs.
- Determine if infection or breakdown of skin exists.
- Soak nails in soap or solution.
- Wipe off old polish.
- Apply softening gel to cuticles.
- Push back cuticles with stick and trim if needed.
- Apply fake nails, colorful designs, or french manicures.
- Sell nail care products and colors.
- Shape nails carefully and trim ragged edges.
- Apply top, bottom, and finishing coats.
- Dry nails to clients' satisfaction.
- Ensure each nail is dry and problems are fixed before client leaves salon.
- Soak all instruments and disinfect properly.
- Apply acrylic or gel nails.
- Pull off acrylic and help repair damaged nails.
- Buff and polish nails.
- Give hand massages and paraffin treatments.
- Rub lotion over hands and arms.
- Offer pedicures to clients who wish to get their toes trimmed and polished.
- Perform hot oil treatments.
- Sanitize pedicure tubs and manicure station.
Come and Meet the Recruiter! St. Mary's County JobSource will be having a recruitment for this employer on September 7, 2016. Address: 21795 N. Shangri-La Drive, Lexington Park, MD...
Req # 2181BR Job Title Manicurist Position Type Part Time - Regular Location Name Napa Valley Marriott Hotel & Spa City Napa State CA Why Us Brilliant Experiences, created by Brill...
Req # 2702BR Job Title Manicurist Position Type Part Time - Regular Location Name The Logan - Philadelphia's Hotel City Philadelphia State PA Why Us American freedom gained its foo...